Three Things I pray.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scotth1960

Beautiful song of prayer from the musical "Godspell".

"Day by day, Day by day,
O dear LORD, Three things I pray!
To see Thee more clearly;
To love Thee more dearly;
Follow Thee more nearly,
Day by day!"

God bless us day by day. Amen.
May we bless the LORD God day by day. Amen.

Aug 12, 2010
Whats your record for threads started in one day Scotty?

S

Scotth1960

Whats your record for threads started in one day Scotty?
So are you going to have plastic surgery so you can look like your avatar Strangelove (Peter Sellars)?

Aug 12, 2010
So are you going to have plastic surgery so you can look like your avatar Strangelove (Peter Sellars)?
No I'm gonna kidnap Peter Sellars and make him have plastic surgery so he looks like me.

Less painful. ;)

Feb 17, 2010
Strangelove do you know any Namibian people, as you wave their flag? I am married to one, and if you od not know any, you are the poorer, thay are VERY genuine at heart people. They love easely and dispise slowly... They are of the World's most hospitable people, even surpassing the South Africans..also knows for hospitality. Have you been to Namibia?

Aug 12, 2010
Thats terrific Cobus. May God bless Nambia.