Time of Endurance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Have you ever felt like every breath you took was another tear drop? The enemy is on the prowl and I am not so sure I am coming out on top, emotionally. I know the truth, but am often reminded of my current state instead of where God is taking me; healing me, delivering me, and prospering me.

Now, let me offer you an analogy. What if I told you I have a house for you, but first this house is going to be lived in, and abandoned. It will be wrecked, and only you, by my choosing, will repair it?

You’ve long waited for this house, but I am going to show you this house in pristine condition before it is given in the hands of someone who will break it. Then and only then, will the house be yours to repair and beautify like never before.

Why have I shown you this house in such a condition prior to being broken? Maybe this will motivate you to persevere knowing this house will one day be yours? Maybe knowing where it was and will be, will inspire compassion in you, and give you a heart for it? You tell me.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Wow!
It seem as though many of us God has given a reflective insight in and around the same time as witnessed in other posts!

I had given up in my desire for deep fellowship in Him on here.......
so I stepped back......never intending to return!

My soul has been reflecting on what I believe and why I believe!

We can become not pristine but abandoned,used and unloved as the house you described!

Thankfully it is in HIM we shelter and find refuge,the rock foundation of the house that is built!

Blessings to you!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

M

morefaithrequired

Good writing Good analogy. But I think it sad that you cant just speak more directly on your issues/problem.
This may not be relevant to you but I notice some born agains have trouble admitting they are not coping. For fear they will be accused of not praying hard enough? how sad ...