Time to go home...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Ye olde English wasn’t a big thing in Lower Alabama back in my formative years, but the English language was involuntarily influenced by our little old ancestors. Unfortunately it was more of an oral language rather than a written one, so I don’t think I’ll try writing it down the way they can in our dear neighboring state Georgia, @Pipp.😜😂

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
No, I'm not leaving... just saw this on facebook and thought it was funny.... give it your best shot. View attachment 251930

"Verily verily I say unto thee, I did, in good charity , invite thee into mine house to visit for a short time, but thou didst come in, eateth the fruit of my fields, drinketh the wine of my vineyards and abide in my house for a long season, till mine eyes were heavy and my soul was troubled. Arise up, I say and gather thine belongings and depart unto thine own house, so that I may be at rest. :D
that was good