Times of the Gentiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 4, 2013
Thats not my name

ur looking at the wrong one ?? My name is Nathan3

I dont know who or what is sinless
Just curious Nathan, why would you think he was referring to you?

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Thats not my name

ur looking at the wrong one ?? My name is Nathan3

I dont know who or what is sinless
Sorry about the confusion, I was talking to the guy who started the thread.

A

Abiding

What I hear you saying is that Daniel never actually says anything about the times of the Gentile, and you have inserted into the text with your own opinions?
you must have problems reading then

A

Abiding

I never heard back the title of the thread is "times of the gentiles"
then your op talks about "fullness of the gentiles"
which are you actually talking about?

P

PeteWaldo

Im concerned that you are concerned that someone may actually believe and live the Word
Why? Aren't you aware that Drett is a Muslim, that is compelled by THE false prophet Muhammad to DISbelieve in the crucifixion of Christ, to DENY the Son of God, and REJECT His shed blood, as articles of his faith in THE false prophet Muhammad alone?
That for him to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, or even pray in Jesus' name, would constitute the most egregious - and only unforgivable sin - in Muhammad's cult? As compared to child rape or cold-blooded mass murder, for example, which may be forgiven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 4, 2013
Why? Aren't you aware that Drett is a Muslim, that is compelled by THE false prophet Muhammad to DISbelieve in the crucifixion of Christ, to DENY the Son of God, and REJECT His shed blood, as articles of his faith in THE false prophet Muhammad alone?
That for him to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, or even pray in Jesus' name, would constitute the most egregious - and only unforgivable sin - in Muhammad's cult? As compared to child rape or cold-blooded mass murder, for example, which may be forgiven.
Nope. I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info bro

P

PeteWaldo

Nope. I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info bro
It happened to me and several other brothers in Christ as well. I realized something was wrong, and being in ministry to Muslims and knowing their MO and having outed them before, I asked him to confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that he prays in Jesus' name.
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/60682-return-jews-israel-9.html#post965265
It was met with no response. Then it occurred to me to check his profile which gave me reason to suspect further, and he was outed.
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/60682-return-jews-israel-9.html#post965589
Yet the guy doesn't believe he is engaging in taqiyyah, or the half-truths of Islamic religious dissimulation, by not informing you. Instead he rails against Jews and Zionism in this forum (along with others) as if he were just another Christian doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: