timtams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DANDY

As per our telephone conversation here are the details of store that stock Tim Tams in the USA and Canada:

http://www.worldmarket.com - They are packaged as Arnott's Original or Arnott's Chewy Caramel - there is no mention of "Tim Tam" on the packet.
Our Mint Slice biscuit is also available at Cost Plus World Market.

http://www.target.com - Here they are know as Tim Tams but have Pepper Ridge Farm's logo on the packet as they are the American distributors.

By the end of March Tim Tam will be available in the following Canadian accounts:

• Loblaws (Nationally)
  • Sobeys (West)
  • Sobeys (Ontario)
  • The Bay (Nationally)
  • Canada Safeway (West)
  • Overwaitea (West)
  • Thrifty Foods (West)
  • Walmart (Nationally)
  • London Drugs (West)
  • IGA (Selected Stores nationally)
  • Buy Low (West)
  • Federated Co_op (West)

I hope this helps your American friends and they enjoy Tim Tams as much as we do!!!

Kindest regards,

Emma

G

goth4god

oh! I'll have to go to Target and get some when i have some money! lol

L

Lifeisnotafairytail

Sobeys?? No way. I have to go search that store for some Tim Tams lol. Safeway too?? Wow. I might search safeway sooner lol. It's closer

V

voiceoftruth

YES!!!
i really like tim tams... i haven't had one in sooooo long.. i can't seem to find them anywhere.. someone told me they were at superstore but u haven't seen them in a lonnnnnng time.

N

Nichole-4-Christ

here they are in the biscuit aisle not the confectionary aisle

S

soccerboo

yeah enjoy the great aussie timtams!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot milo and dipping ur tim tams in it, YUMMMY

M

missy2shoes

Yes Tim Tams are the best.....ok here's a tip for you Tim Tam novices......bite off both ends....then suck up some hot coffee through the biscuit.....quickly stuff it in your mouth and wait for the choccy explosion.....hehe