tithe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2013
Peace be with you, leaders of a congregation (church), chosen by CHRIST's servants have given privilege to make a living of the Gospel and others written in the New Covenant. They are given to them for the building and edifying of the church and also a reminder and a stirrer up of their memories, to all that have been initially taught. They consist people like Bishops, Pastors and Reverends, placed as acting matured spiritual leaders for HIS lambs and sheeps in the church. They are also those who are subjected in words and action in accordance to the Great Leader their MASTER, who is truly the Head over the FATHER's church (body of CHRIST).
Their duties are to feed HIS lambs, tend to HIS sheeps and feed HIS sheeps. Duties with fellow members are, to pray, fast, to handle matters, to solve problems, to manage and etc. Then, is being an acting leader is that simple of a job in the eyes of commentators and witnesses? Is it true or do one know for sure what is said and viewed about them is to be truth based (the Holy Bible foundation)?
The HOLY SPIRIT say that many of us are shortsighted to judge and our judgement is partially true.
Why?
Because there are leaders who truly labor for the congregation and for their dwellings and there are those who don't. There are those who fatten the lambs and sheeps more than themselves and their families. And there are those who fatten themselves and their families more than the lambs and sheeps of GOD. The poor are chased out of this church but the rich remain remain in them. The LORD will be their judge and surprisingly HE will judge just the opposite, who is truly the rich and who is truly the poor?
In the Old Testament the priesthoods and their families (the Levites) were 'not given' lands to farm. They were to be full time laborers in the house of worship of GOD focused for the well being in all GODLY matters in their lives and in the lives of all the lambs and sheeps of GOD of Israel. The other clans were 'given' lands to farm, by GOD in order to provide for their families and neighbors and also bring their tithes and offerings to the Priests at the Temple, in accordance, complying to the law of Moses, also a tenth of all they owned. From this offered to GOD, are also partly, a providence (wages for their Temple duties) for the all the Priests and their families.
The LORD also mentioned this through the Apostle Paul in accordance to the New Testament, that servant leaders who labor in the Kingdom of GOD, faithful for HIS lambs and sheeps indoors and outdoors (Evangelize, Missionaries and Prophets);
"Do not muzzle an ox while it is grinding." They deserve to be paid for their labors (duties).
So remember them, acting leaders imitating CHRIST of GOD, have prayed and blessed you with wealth and health of living in this world. Kindly invest wisely in accordance to the knowledge of the Living Truth of GOD's Kingdom.
In the letter of Apostle Paul to Timothy, there are instructions of how to bring accusation towards and also how not to, against an acting leader of a church.
Please remember that many of us are also leaders of our given families. We are also accountable for what GOD has placed in our care;
1. Are they behaving obediently and submissively to their husband or parents?
2. Are they conformed to the Kingdom of GOD in accordance to the New Covenant teachings and instructions?
3. Or are they conformed to the pattern of this world?
4. Or are they like their Leader and Leaders of today who are in-between both (lukewarm)?
The HOLY SPIRIT who inspired the Holy Scriptures written in the Holy Bible, and also our anointing, the Helper;
1. Who will lead us into the full truth.
2. Who reminders us of our LORD the MESSIAH's Words of teachings and instructions.
3. Who also tells us the things to happen, have spoken through these replies.
For those who have HIS given sound doctrine, can recognize HIM who is clearly speaking because the highlights are just and fair, correcting and encouraging ignorant smart believers to turn back, who continue in their own opinions and understandings about the Kingdom of GOD.
As it is written; "HE catches the wise in their craftiness." (also in Job 5;13)
This is a reminder and a memory stirrer, to all believers, to stay awake and to be alert from the devil's alpha and omega deceptions that stirs up disunity in the house of GOD. Also to all believers who continue ignorantly in their natural bodily lust of carnality, gratifying it's desires, not abiding in GOD's Word, HIS SON and the HOLY SPIRIT's New Covenant, written Teachings and Instructions, even to the Apostle's, established as grace and truth 'Spiritual foundation of faith' for the body of CHRIST;
As it is also written; "Do not test the LORD your GOD!", doing otherwise.
'HE is written as truly the Loving GOD and HE is also written as truly the Consuming Fire.' HE is GOD who is serious about HIS Covenant, which HE made with HIS people and in them contains, HIS written spoken every Words. They are given to them in order to 'abide' and 'also their fruits must abide', who once, did desperately seek and chose HIM as their Saviour, whether during the Israelites of the Old Covenant redeemed from the slavery of Egypt or during the Christians of the New Covenant redeemed from the slavery of satan and this world of sin and death.
In the Old Covenant HE did not spare HIS ignorant and disobedient people, also women and children, even after constant reminder and stirring up of their memories using HIS faithful and suffered servants as acting leaders, in regards to HIS Covenant that they have turned their backs on. They have accepted HIS Covenant and they have received HIS rich blessings of being different and excellent from the world and protection, kept from harm's way in order to live life in peace from their enemies. But sadly, they remain yet in their same 'self' lives, remembering Egypt from time to time, influencing and encouraging others in the same disobedience manner.
How about the ones in the New Covenant, will HE spare the pampered ones of CHRIST's and the Apostles's labor and sacrifice? Do you see the resemblance, the re-runs and the re-occurrence of disobedience (sins) against and breaking HIS Words written in HIS Covenant.
As it is said by man; 'History can repeats itself.'
But I the LORD your MESSIAH say to you; "Turn back from your ways and come to My Way, My Truth and My Life, the only way to the FATHER." "And I can help you stop History repeating itself because the New Covenant of the FATHER which HE made with you, which I have called you to 'abide' in all that is written in order to bear fruits and they are also spirit and life came from my mouth and the HOLY SPIRIT." "I have no favorites and have no respective of men." "My mother, brother and sister are those who obey GOD'S Word and do HIS Word's will." "They are those who are joy and excited when they face and go through Tribulation and they are also Persecuted for righteousness, for My Name sake."