Tithing dilema

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrThankful

This probably a silly question but could I have some opinions..... A few weeks ago I felt I needed to root myself in a new church, I tithe weekly and the week that was suppose to be my last at my old church I wasn't able to go. I have since been tithing weekly at my new church! I do however still have my tithe from the week I missed church. My question is does it matter to which church that weeks tithe goes to or is it due to my old church?

W

wwjd_kilden

it all belongs to the Lord, so in my opinion, it really doesn't matter, as long as you do give it to his service

N

nicole_mathews

I agree, maybe you could pray about it! I don't know, which church do you think needs it most? Maybe you could just give it to a charity, help someone down on their luck have a meal... I don't think God really worries too much about money as long as it goes to help someone in need, or to help spread His word.