To all who have been offended

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 3, 2011
Originally Posted by 4runner

Jesus says not all that Call Him Lord will inherit the Kingdom but those that do the will of the father. i judge professing Christians by their fruit, not by their profession.

And yes you can tell what peoples fruit are by what they believe.
Romans 8:31-33
King James Version (KJV)
31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Go ahead mr fruit inspector
Paul also writes.
2nd Thess 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

And also
1st Corinthians 5
9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

You people are out there dude, using scripture to try and oppose the truth. May God have mercy on your souls.

Jul 25, 2011
Graves you cannot use scripture to try and cancel out scripture. Jesus said offenses will come. And the fact is many believers have been hurt through out their lives.

Nice opinion

Psalms 119:165 *¶Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.​

it doesn't negate the scriptural truth

God bless you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ