To begin to love with prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yuanyuan

God created everyone becauseHe loves each of us the same,. He wants everyone in the world to get to knowHim, know His love. His way is always special, out of human's mind because Hewants to use us. He does not minding to use us who are weak, sinful. Only whenwe experience God's love completely, we could understand how His love is. Humankind'slove is selfish and limited. But God's love is different. He always gives, alwaysprovides, so we would want to give and love when we really know God's love. Peoplecould also feel love from God when we love them with God's love. If you reallywant to experience God's love and will more ,if you struggle so much for your spiritual love. Just put eyeson God's plan. Just begin to love with prayer. There are so many people in theworld needto be told the good news. To give is more blessed. So please justgive a little bit time, maybe just 1 or 2 minute to pray for the places withdarkness.
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has beengivento Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Fatherand the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commandedyou; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of theage."(Matthew28:18-20)
Father, thanks for such a cool day in summer here. I do enjoy todaysomuch.Thanks for bringing me here to share a little bit. I would have worriesif people would accept what i write here. But i just do what holy spirit wantsme to do.I have no fears in You. Also give me Your peace and love when i feelnot good. I pray that You would give more people burdens to love and give .Ipray that more sisters and brothers would be willing to serve Jesus with their lives . Hope is only in You, truth is only in You, life is only in You. Thanksfor Your love.We love you because You love us first. In Jesus' name, amen

Attachments