To day...what should I talk about?

• Thread starter Jake_from_state_farm
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jake_from_state_farm

Well... I have had this song stuck in my head for like EVER! The funny thing is that I have no clue who it's for or why I started to write it :/ Maybe it's just a song...or maybe it's for a girl I will meet in the future....not sure...but I do know it's about a girl that I would be willing to do anything for...Hmmm.... I think that is a good way to start off my blog huh? what do you think? well...hello everyone reading...I.E. me... today has just been blessed! and just so wonderful! I really don't know what to talk about so... lets talk about...hmmm...who I am. for the people who don't know me... Well to start off I grew up with my grandmother because my mother went to prison when I was very little. my grandmother took care of me well until my mother got out of prison when I was about 5 or 6.. I can never remember...and then I finally met my father that same year... only three time... I can't remember what he looks like or sounds like... that year was the last year I saw him again. Then the next two years after that my mother started to date this man...and then got married to him when I was about 8 I think... and the next few year he beat me and forced me to grow up and let go of my childhood...this happened about...until I was 13. my mother and I lived alone for about a year...then she found another man to be in her life. It's been four or five years now and he just purposed to her... now that you know my story...I can tell you who I am... I like to do things my way... and then think about it trying to find out a way to make it better... If it's worth something to me I will walk the ends of the earth to get it. I LOVE music and I LOVE GOD! and those are the two BIG things in my life at the moment. I listen to mostly classical and when I am upset I listen to metal core... I like to cook and I think it's fun...I like to talk to people because getting someone's personal experience would and can change the way you think about things and it's also just fun to talk to different personalities. I like the Japaneses culture and I like their language. I know a lot of different languages. I like history and creative writing. All together though I like knowledge. when I become of age I would like to become a youth pastor and worship leader. and I can not wait! I like to think about everything!! Deep inside... I know I am sad...but I show happiness. i don't like to cuss a lot, but I do. I am not sure what to say anymore... so let me leave you with a question to ask yourself! What would you do if god gave you one wish...what would you ask for? OR if you did not like that one... How come we say we are Christians, but yet when we do sinful things we sometimes say to our self's oh, I can just repent and be all right...?