To Live Holy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2017
-

I only teach Pauline Theology.......
Why?
Because Paul wrote most of the NT, and all the Church Doctrine.
The "Gospel of the Grace of God" came from Jesus To Paul, and Paul defines this as "my Gospel" 3x in the New Testament.
Paul told you to ""be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ".
So, when you want to become a perfected disciple, then you have to become a disciple of Paul, THEOLOGICALLY and literally.
Paul was chosen by Christ, after Christ ascended to Heaven to be "the gentile apostle", in the "time of the Gentiles'.
So, until the Grt Trib starts, Paul is the person you are to study, and most importantly that means His Epistles.

Saint......... Its the Lord who has created the only way to Heaven, John 14:6. but its Paul who teaches you how to live as a perfected disciple OF Christ on your way there.
Believe it.
---------------------------------------

Now.......Lets look at why Christians are "sinning and confessing" as a lifestyle.

Its because they are not living in the right understanding of who they are become : "in Christ".
They are in the wrong mind.

Here is the issue.
God sees all the born again only as "made righteous" and equal to His own Righteousness. And most believers do not even understand what i just said, so, how can they see what im teaching?
Why is it like this?
Its because you have to get the REVELATION of what it means to be a "new creation" IN CHRIST, to understand who you have become as a SON of GOD and a Daughter of Christ.
You have to get the revelation regarding the fact that all the born again are "seated at the right Hand of God, IN CHRIST"< already, and that is not symbolic.

You have to get the revelation that this verse is LITERAL.........."""" As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN.......in this world".

And what does it mean to not yet have this revelation?
It means that they do not understand or perceive that the REAL THEM, is not their body or their "soul realm", which is their mind, will, and emotions..
So, they are trying to "walk the walk" and "work out their salvation", HOPING to end up in heaven by using what Paul describes as "the mind of the flesh".
This is the natural mind. Or the carnal mind. Its that same mind that was operating before they SPIRITUALLY become "one with God", that has to be renewed and isn't.
They are pursuing the Spiritual with their natural mind, and God says that the natural mind cannot understand or know the things of God, and in fact the natural mind is "enmity" against God.
That means, it won't accept what God says , because that is not "logical," and does not "feel right or seem right to their way of normal thinking".

This is why i can teach that a person who is born again, Spiritually.......that their Spirit is as RIGHTEOUS as God's HOLINESS, and the carnal believer will say.....>"that is sinless perfection".....or, "that is license to sin"......and they say this, because they fail to live holy trying to do it by the WRONG MIND, so, to them that means that it can't be done at all...... And in their case they are right about THEMSELVES, as when you try to live the holy life in the wrong mind, that has no spiritual discernment, then this excludes you from even coming to the first revelation of who you are in Christ and what it means to exist IN the Grace of God, as "One with God in Christ".

Sadly, that is where most Christians will live their entire life.
This is why they worry about law and commandments and enduring to the end and dying in a state of Grace and all this useless SELF EFFORT STUFF that is them trying to BE their own Salvation, instead of real FAITH......that is found by resting in God's eternal redemption that has already made them equal to God's very righteousness, starting on the day they were born again.

See, here is one of the mysteries about becoming "made righteous"..(born again)..>Its that on the day you are born again, you START OUT equal to God's righteousness. You dont get more righteous, you literally start out as "the righteousness of God, in Christ" the instant God redeems you with the BLood of Jesus and then births your Spirit into His Holy Spirit by the Holy Spirit.
So, on day one, the born again are ready for heaven... "Made righteous".
Few come to this revelation of who they have become : as a "NEW CREATION"...."IN CHRIST".
Few will come to SEE that Jesus who Himself IS Eternal Life, has become joined to them Spiritually, which is why the born again are "IN CHRIST".
"IN"
"IN"
"IN Christ"

So, what do most do?
They start the first week after they are born again, trying to live right as their effort to STAY SAVED.
Reader, are you trying to stay saved? Are you trying to LIVE a life so that you dont lose your salvation?
Then you are not trusting in Christ to keep you saved, and therefore, your faith is BROKEN.
Paul says you are "fallen from Grace". and "in the Flesh".
And as soon as that happened to your faith, you put yourself under the dominion of the law, and """the Law is the power of sin.""""
You have put yourself UNDER the Power of Sin, because you are not living "UNDER GRACE".. And that is why you keep sinning that same sin, and new ones, trying your best to stop, and can't.
Reader........The law is a CURSE when you try to keep it, as it empowers your flesh to want to SIN. and that is where most believers exist in their christianity, and that is why they can't stop sinning and confessing.
Here is some good news. God came here as Christ to "fulfill the law" so that you dont have to be under the CURSE of the Law anymore, unless you decide to go back, and most do.

"but im supposed to strive against sin"...........

No you are not. Not like you are thinking. You are supposed to allow God to give you the power to live the Holy Life, and you have BLOCKED HIM with all your "do-ism, and your self effort to try to STAY SAVED".
You are become a SELF SAVOR playing a religious game. You can quote verses. You cant argue about commandments, and yet you can't live holy for 2 days in a row.
See that FAIL? That fail happens because God has to live His Life as your power to live Holy, instead of you trying to do it, which BLOCKS GOD from becoming this on your behalf...= "Christ always GIVES me the VICTORY".
See, you are so devoted to your LEGALISM, (self saving) that you have literally blocked CHRIST from Giving you the actual Victory over "the world, your flesh and the Devil".
Reader, the Devil isn't your sin issue...... YOU ARE, .... You are the issue, because you are trying to be your own savior.. which puts you under the law, and the power of sin is the LAW.

Listen....
"Christ came to redeem us from the CURSE of the LAW" ......as "the LAW is the power of SIN".
See that?
So, once you start trying to be good to be accepted by God to try to stay saved, once you are stuck in the wrong faith that is PERFORMANCE to try to Get God to KEEP YOU>..... then you are literally chasing the CURSE of the Law that empowers your flesh to sin and sin and sin, and that is why you confess and confess and keep on living in this revolving door of discipleship failure.
Its all because the MIND is not renewed, as........"i only see myself as God sees me, at all times"...>"MADE RIGHTEOUS"..... and remain so because the blood of Jesus that made me as Righteous as God, keeps on making me as Righteous as God....as this is the "Gift of Righteousness, that is in fact the ETERNAL "Gift of Salvation".

How do you know WHEN you are starting to realize that you have become "the righteousness of God in Christ"? "made righteous"?
How do you recognize the moment you have began to understand SALVATION as the Blood Atonement that is a "GIFT" from God given to you 2000 yrs ago from The CROSS?
its the exact moment you realize that you can't lose your salvation. As that revelation can only happen because you have come to the revelation that God who saved you to begin with through the blood of Jesus, will Keep you saved forever with the same Blood of Jesus., AND that means that you truly believe that once you are born again, you are always born again.
That is a REVELATION that means you actually have begun to understand THE GRACE OF GOD ,and THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.
You will read John 3:17, and finally understand it, perfectly.
And moreso this verse..
Philippians 1:6
And until you BELIEVE CORRECTLY, then you are still trying to MAINTAIN your salvation, which proves you are not yet in the right mind of real faith in Christ.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
"But we have the mind of Christ."—1 Corinthians 2:16

Good post. However, there's one part I'm not sure I agree with; I may be misunderstanding you though. You said:

Few will come to SEE that Jesus who Himself IS Eternal Life, has become joined to them Spiritually, which is why the born again are "IN CHRIST".

What do you mean "joined." The way I understand Paul's theology is we have died and are now in Christ. There's nothing to join to, it's all Him. I believe this misunderstanding can cause a lot of conflict within a person. Christian self-help gurus have encouraged this misconception: that is, the idea that we can become a better version of ourselves with Christ's help. Of course the ultimate source of this lie is Catholicism.

Jun 9, 2021
-

Why?
More likely is due to the fact the Apostle given Charge to Teach the Gentiles, was Paul!

which puts you under the law, and the power of sin is the LAW.
The Power of Sin has nothing to do with the Law. Sin existed before the Law was ever given to Moses.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
-

Why?
The "Gospel of the Grace of God" came from Jesus To Paul, and Paul defines this as "my Gospel" 3x in the New Testament.
Paul told you to ""be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ".
So, when you want to become a perfected disciple, then you have to become a disciple of Paul, THEOLOGICALLY and literally.
Paul was chosen by Christ, after Christ ascended to Heaven to be "the gentile apostle", in the "time of the Gentiles'.
So, until the Grt Trib starts, Paul is the person you are to study, and most importantly that means His Epistles.

Saint......... Its the Lord who has created the only way to Heaven, John 14:6. but its Paul who teaches you how to live as a perfected disciple OF Christ on your way there.
Believe it.
---------------------------------------

Now.......Lets look at why Christians are "sinning and confessing" as a lifestyle.

Its because they are not living in the right understanding of who they are become : "in Christ".
They are in the wrong mind.

Here is the issue.
God sees all the born again only as "made righteous" and equal to His own Righteousness. And most believers do not even understand what i just said, so, how can they see what im teaching?
Why is it like this?
Its because you have to get the REVELATION of what it means to be a "new creation" IN CHRIST, to understand who you have become as a SON of GOD and a Daughter of Christ.
You have to get the revelation regarding the fact that all the born again are "seated at the right Hand of God, IN CHRIST"< already, and that is not symbolic.

You have to get the revelation that this verse is LITERAL.........."""" As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN.......in this world".

And what does it mean to not yet have this revelation?
It means that they do not understand or perceive that the REAL THEM, is not their body or their "soul realm", which is their mind, will, and emotions..
So, they are trying to "walk the walk" and "work out their salvation", HOPING to end up in heaven by using what Paul describes as "the mind of the flesh".
This is the natural mind. Or the carnal mind. Its that same mind that was operating before they SPIRITUALLY become "one with God", that has to be renewed and isn't.
They are pursuing the Spiritual with their natural mind, and God says that the natural mind cannot understand or know the things of God, and in fact the natural mind is "enmity" against God.
That means, it won't accept what God says , because that is not "logical," and does not "feel right or seem right to their way of normal thinking".

This is why i can teach that a person who is born again, Spiritually.......that their Spirit is as RIGHTEOUS as God's HOLINESS, and the carnal believer will say.....>"that is sinless perfection".....or, "that is license to sin"......and they say this, because they fail to live holy trying to do it by the WRONG MIND, so, to them that means that it can't be done at all...... And in their case they are right about THEMSELVES, as when you try to live the holy life in the wrong mind, that has no spiritual discernment, then this excludes you from even coming to the first revelation of who you are in Christ and what it means to exist IN the Grace of God, as "One with God in Christ".

Sadly, that is where most Christians will live their entire life.
This is why they worry about law and commandments and enduring to the end and dying in a state of Grace and all this useless SELF EFFORT STUFF that is them trying to BE their own Salvation, instead of real FAITH......that is found by resting in God's eternal redemption that has already made them equal to God's very righteousness, starting on the day they were born again.

See, here is one of the mysteries about becoming "made righteous"..(born again)..>Its that on the day you are born again, you START OUT equal to God's righteousness. You dont get more righteous, you literally start out as "the righteousness of God, in Christ" the instant God redeems you with the BLood of Jesus and then births your Spirit into His Holy Spirit by the Holy Spirit.
So, on day one, the born again are ready for heaven... "Made righteous".
Few come to this revelation of who they have become : as a "NEW CREATION"...."IN CHRIST".
"IN"
"IN"
"IN Christ"

So, what do most do?
They start the first week after they are born again, trying to live right as their effort to STAY SAVED.
Reader, are you trying to stay saved? Are you trying to LIVE a life so that you dont lose your salvation?
Then you are not trusting in Christ to keep you saved, and therefore, your faith is BROKEN.
Paul says you are "fallen from Grace". and "in the Flesh".
And as soon as that happened to your faith, you put yourself under the dominion of the law, and """the Law is the power of sin.""""
You have put yourself UNDER the Power of Sin, because you are not living "UNDER GRACE".. And that is why you keep sinning that same sin, and new ones, trying your best to stop, and can't.
Reader........The law is a CURSE when you try to keep it, as it empowers your flesh to want to SIN. and that is where most believers exist in their christianity, and that is why they can't stop sinning and confessing.
Here is some good news. God came here as Christ to "fulfill the law" so that you dont have to be under the CURSE of the Law anymore, unless you decide to go back, and most do.

"but im supposed to strive against sin"...........

No you are not. Not like you are thinking. You are supposed to allow God to give you the power to live the Holy Life, and you have BLOCKED HIM with all your "do-ism, and your self effort to try to STAY SAVED".
You are become a SELF SAVOR playing a religious game. You can quote verses. You cant argue about commandments, and yet you can't live holy for 2 days in a row.
See that FAIL? That fail happens because God has to live His Life as your power to live Holy, instead of you trying to do it, which BLOCKS GOD from becoming this on your behalf...= "Christ always GIVES me the VICTORY".
See, you are so devoted to your LEGALISM, (self saving) that you have literally blocked CHRIST from Giving you the actual Victory over "the world, your flesh and the Devil".
Reader, the Devil isn't your sin issue...... YOU ARE, .... You are the issue, because you are trying to be your own savior.. which puts you under the law, and the power of sin is the LAW.

Listen....
"Christ came to redeem us from the CURSE of the LAW" ......as "the LAW is the power of SIN".
See that?
So, once you start trying to be good to be accepted by God to try to stay saved, once you are stuck in the wrong faith that is PERFORMANCE to try to Get God to KEEP YOU>..... then you are literally chasing the CURSE of the Law that empowers your flesh to sin and sin and sin, and that is why you confess and confess and keep on living in this revolving door of discipleship failure.
Its all because the MIND is not renewed, as........"i only see myself as God sees me, at all times"...>"MADE RIGHTEOUS"..... and remain so because the blood of Jesus that made me as Righteous as God, keeps on making me as Righteous as God....as this is the "Gift of Righteousness, that is in fact the ETERNAL "Gift of Salvation".

How do you know WHEN you are starting to realize that you have become "the righteousness of God in Christ"? "made righteous"?
How do you recognize the moment you have began to understand SALVATION as the Blood Atonement that is a "GIFT" from God given to you 2000 yrs ago from The CROSS?
its the exact moment you realize that you can't lose your salvation. As that revelation can only happen because you have come to the revelation that God who saved you to begin with through the blood of Jesus, will Keep you saved forever with the same Blood of Jesus., AND that means that you truly believe that once you are born again, you are always born again.
That is a REVELATION that means you actually have begun to understand THE GRACE OF GOD ,and THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.
You will read John 3:17, and finally understand it, perfectly.
And moreso this verse..
Philippians 1:6
And until you BELIEVE CORRECTLY, then you are still trying to MAINTAIN your salvation, which proves you are not yet in the right mind of real faith in Christ.
This is like reading the last chapter in a book, and saying you understand the book completely for this is what the first chapters are all about.

Feb 16, 2017
The Power of Sin has nothing to do with the Law. .

This isnt going to change because you dont agree.

"“The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law""""

So, its because the power that enflames your flesh to sin is the law.....the way to stop sinning, is to not be involved in that situation, in your mind.

The thing is, all this is in the spiritual realm, that manifests in the believer's life, unless they learn to exist in real faith.

See, there is the first faith, or that instant that you believe in Jesus, and know He is the Savior.......and God takes that faith, and gives you, "the righteousness of God in Christ".
This is the divine exchange., whereby Christ becomes your sin, and you become "made righteous"....."One with God, In Christ".

So, there is "born again".

But that is just the entrance into Heaven, and into God's family.
Now you have to learn how to stop living in the natural mind, and begin to exist only in the renewed mind.
You are to "renew" your mind.

Its a simple understanding, but it has to be maintained once you get the revelation.

The revelation is to only see yourself as the Born again Spirit.
And that is not a normal way to think, naturally. is it.?
See, your natural mind , thinks......i see my body, and i know that my thoughts are not always clean and good., so....isn't that who i am?

A.) NOT NOW...........if you are born again..

"I am my body and mind and soul"......... is who you were before the born again Spirit became you as the NEW CREATION, "In Christ".

See that?
Most dont.

So, you have to bring you mind into that right understanding of who you are now become, SPIRITUALLY... as a Son of God/Daughter of Christ, and that is your SPIRIT that is born again, if you are actually born again, and not just water baptized.

The sinning and confessing issue, is related to trying to be good and live right to try to be accepted by God, that is caused by not realizing that you are already the "righteousness of God in Christ".
So, to go from the wrong mind, and into the right mind, is when you realize that you have become the very righteousness of God, Spiritually, and that your Born again Spirit, is the real you.
SEEING THIS, is to come into the LIGHT of who you have become as a "New Creation" "In Christ", . And until you do, reader......you will be caught in the "curse of the law", that will keep you thinking about sin, which causes you to resist it, and then that power of the law, empowers that sin, and you will do it again.
That is the ""Curse of the Law"" , and "Christ came to redeem us from the curse of the Law", by putting us "under Grace".
"" You are not under the law, you are under Grace".

To live in that freedom that is only found in God's GRACE, you have to get your mind right, as i just explained., as that is when real faith starts.

Feb 16, 2017
This is like reading the last chapter in a book, and saying you understand the book completely for this is what the first chapters are all about.

My Thread is not written to the person who has learned how to deal with sinning and confessing.
Its written to 99% of believers who are sinning and confessing and think that 1 John 1:9 , is "real christianity"

Most believers have a failed discipleship.
Why, ????? because they have no understanding of what it means to be "fallen from Grace"., and that is what they have become.

So, what my Thread does, is offer the sinning and confessing discipleship failure, a way to understand how to solve the problem and end it.

This is why i post Threads........so that they can understand what is wrong with their faith, and then address it.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
My Thread is not written to the person who has learned how to deal with sinning and confessing.
Its written to 99% of believers who are sinning and confessing and think that 1 John 1:9 , is "real christianity"

Most believers have a failed discipleship.
Why, ????? because they have no understanding of what it means to be "fallen from Grace"., and that is what they have become.

So, what my Thread does, is offer the sinning and confessing discipleship failure, a way to understand how to solve the problem and end it.

This is why i post Threads........so that they can understand what is wrong with their faith, and then address it.
Scripture is written by the Lord and tells us all about him, what His goals for us are, all about his characteristics, and what God expects of us. Your thread is not about that, it is about the last chapter in God's work with us.

Jun 9, 2021
This isnt going to change because you dont agree.

"“The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law""""

So, its because the power that enflames your flesh to sin is the law.....the way to stop sinning, is to not be involved in that situation, in your mind.

The thing is, all this is in the spiritual realm, that manifests in the believer's life, unless they learn to exist in real faith.

See, there is the first faith, or that instant that you believe in Jesus, and know He is the Savior.......and God takes that faith, and gives you, "the righteousness of God in Christ".
This is the divine exchange., whereby Christ becomes your sin, and you become "made righteous"....."One with God, In Christ".

So, there is "born again".

But that is just the entrance into Heaven, and into God's family.
Now you have to learn how to stop living in the natural mind, and begin to exist only in the renewed mind.
You are to "renew" your mind.

Its a simple understanding, but it has to be maintained once you get the revelation.

The revelation is to only see yourself as the Born again Spirit.
And that is not a normal way to think, naturally. is it.?
See, your natural mind , thinks......i see my body, and i know that my thoughts are not always clean and good., so....isn't that who i am?

A.) NOT NOW...........if you are born again..

"I am my body and mind and soul"......... is who you were before the born again Spirit became you as the NEW CREATION, "In Christ".

See that?
Most dont.

So, you have to bring you mind into that right understanding of who you are now become, SPIRITUALLY... as a Son of God/Daughter of Christ, and that is your SPIRIT that is born again, if you are actually born again, and not just water baptized.

The sinning and confessing issue, is related to trying to be good and live right to try to be accepted by God, that is caused by not realizing that you are already the "righteousness of God in Christ".
So, to go from the wrong mind, and into the right mind, is when you realize that you have become the very righteousness of God, Spiritually, and that your Born again Spirit, is the real you.
SEEING THIS, is to come into the LIGHT of who you have become as a "New Creation" "In Christ", . And until you do, reader......you will be caught in the "curse of the law", that will keep you thinking about sin, which causes you to resist it, and then that power of the law, empowers that sin, and you will do it again.
That is the ""Curse of the Law"" , and "Christ came to redeem us from the curse of the Law", by putting us "under Grace".
"" You are not under the law, you are under Grace".

To live in that freedom that is only found in God's GRACE, you have to get your mind right, as i just explained., as that is when real faith starts.

When Eve [SINNED], the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When Cain killed Abel, the first ever recorded MURDER, the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When God looked upon Earth and only found ONE holy man, NOAH, God killed SINNERS in the Flood, and guess what, [the LAW] did not exist and it was still a SIN that killed billions of people. (Genesis 6)

When Abram killed the people who had Lot and his family, the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When Abram, created Ishmael, this was a direct SIN to God because God told Abram He would have an heir...the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When Esau rebelled towards God and it cost him his Inheritance and Birthright, the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When Jacob lied to Isaac and stole Esau's Birthright and Inheritance, the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

When Joseph was sold by his brothers like he was a common slave and then lied to Jacob, the LAW did not exist and it was still a SIN.

^
Satan is the Power behind SIN, because the LAW is not designed to entice you to do wrong!
The LAW won't appear as a woman you commit fornication with.
The LAW won't tempt you to steal.
The LAW won't make SIN seem like this is a small sin so it's cool.

The LAW [IS NOT] the Power of Sin!

Feb 16, 2017
Scripture is written by the Lord and tells us all about him, what His goals for us are, all about his characteristics, and what God expects of us. Your thread is not about that, it is about the last chapter in God's work with us.

My Thread, as i said is for people who are caught up in "sinning and confessing", since they've been saved, and have not been taught why they do this, or how to stop.

Feb 16, 2017
The LAW [IS NOT] the Power of Sin!

Paul teaches that the power of sin is the law. 1 Corinthians 15:56
He then explains this in Romans 7 and Philippians 4.
Study...

Also, "where there is no law, there is no transgression"......that would be in the Garden of Eden.
So what Adam and Eve did, caused iniquity to be found in them, ....exactly the same as what Lucifer did in Heaven.

So, a being, can have iniquity, yet, when there is no law, there is no sin.
The law defines sin, and iniquity or disobedience defines iniquity.

Jun 9, 2021
Paul teaches that the power of sin is the law. 1 Corinthians 15:56

This does not mean how you are implying this Verse to mean.
First of all, this is for Jews, not for the Gentiles.

In all of the Biblical examples we have from the New Testament, we do not see GENTILE CHURCHES set up by Paul ever dealing with issues of the LAW.

The only real examples from the Gospels, James, Luke, and others concerning the issues with the LAW are dealing with Jews.

To a Jew, breaking the LAW, is SIN!
To a Gentile, there is NO LAW to break, it's SIN we commit, not breaking the LAW!

Feb 16, 2017
This does not mean how you are implying this Verse to mean.
First of all, this is for Jews, not for the Gentiles.

!
The law is in place in the world.
It is currently judging all people who are not born again, as sinners.

Its by the law we find the knowledge of sin.
A unbeliever would not be held accountable for their sin, if they were not under the law, being judged by it.

Jun 9, 2021
The law is in place in the world.
It is currently judging all people who are not born again, as sinners.

Its by the law we find the knowledge of sin.
A unbeliever would not be held accountable for their sin, if they were not under the law, being judged by it.
The Knowledge of Sin existed from Adam and everyone knew it. It was no big shocker. It was common knowledge, Adam messed it up for us.

The 10 Commandments came before the LAW!

Those Commandments were the SINS that God wanted HUMANITY to know, not the LAW.

But for the Hebrew People [alone], God gave them the LAW designed to help them become better people by committing less sins. And the Reminder they were SINNERS was Daily Sacrifice always being burned.

The LAW is for the Jews only in terms of SIN!
SIN is SIN before the 10 Commandments.
Sin was defined by the 10 Commandments.

Feb 16, 2017
The Knowledge of Sin existed from Adam and everyone knew it. .
Adam didnt know it.
Eve didnt know it.
God never discussed "law" with them........"as the Law came by Moses".
All God said is........."it's all yours except for a couple of things"..
Satan took it from there, and the result is that Christ had to come down here to die as the 2nd Adam, which allows us to come home to God, Spiritually. John 14:6

Jun 9, 2021
Adam didnt know it.
Eve didnt know it.
Satan took it from there, and the result is that Christ had to come down here to die as the 2nd Adam, which allows us to come home to God, Spiritually. John 14:6
God did not discuss the LAW because SIN is its own Power. Adam and Eve sinned they HID! Sin had POWER before the LAW ever existed. You don't HIDE from SIN unless it's powerful. And it was at its PEAK in Power form when Eve ate of the fruit.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Adam didnt know it.
Eve didnt know it.
You are not a Paul only person, you speak of God's truths. Bless you.