I didn't know this website has a blog feature, so I'll start now.
Today was a strange day, a day full of joy and meeting a few new people, which is something that hasn't happened in a while but it also was quite sentimental.
I had lunch with some old friends who have flown from Broome and hadn't met the baby, so it was nice to see them and have a catch up (although a little rough at times). It was a lovely afternoon out.
Tonight, I'm feeling quite connected, connected to my friends and family, feeling very fortunate to have their support around me - even if it is from all four corners of the country. I had a look through some photos of Bree and I this afternoon, uploaded some onto here, it made me smile at how happy we were, how we enjoyed our time together so much. I held my daughter all night, reminded myself why I'm still here and how much she means to me. She started cooing this morning and I can't wipe the smile off my face.
I also managed to buy a few extra blankets and a cheap heater for this cold weather, it's freezing here.
Tomorrow, I hope, is a nice day.
Today was a strange day, a day full of joy and meeting a few new people, which is something that hasn't happened in a while but it also was quite sentimental.
I had lunch with some old friends who have flown from Broome and hadn't met the baby, so it was nice to see them and have a catch up (although a little rough at times). It was a lovely afternoon out.
Tonight, I'm feeling quite connected, connected to my friends and family, feeling very fortunate to have their support around me - even if it is from all four corners of the country. I had a look through some photos of Bree and I this afternoon, uploaded some onto here, it made me smile at how happy we were, how we enjoyed our time together so much. I held my daughter all night, reminded myself why I'm still here and how much she means to me. She started cooing this morning and I can't wipe the smile off my face.
I also managed to buy a few extra blankets and a cheap heater for this cold weather, it's freezing here.
Tomorrow, I hope, is a nice day.