Today is 12/23/2016. Take a look at the google search page!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
People are given over to their own wicked minds because they fall over that stumbling block of pride, the sin of pride they fall, thinking they know everything just like their leader who is chained in the pit. Eventually God just say ok, go and be your own god, go and save yourself, show the people who you are... nobody and everybody at the same time. Get out of my face and go crawl into your hole, I can't stand to look at you, and here it comes... (the dreaded final words that every person of God, even with faith of micro size or however great their faith may be) it is has seen in the Word... and possibly even thought in one's own mind, Depart from me ye who worketh iniquity, I never knew you)

Oh what crushing words to the soul Jesus spoke, these words alone are enough to kill men.

You don't have to fear anymore, hope is here, Jesus is here and his gift is free :) All you have to know from the day of your rebirth until eternity is that you don't know anything because God, God knows everything and every about you! He created you! He loves you and wants everybody to come to him and they will in His perfect timing. God wants a personal relationship with everybody. Don't believe it because I say it. Believe it because God promised it and the promise of eternal life if waiting for you if you want it. Everybody in the whole world, universe even, big or small as it may be. Judgment day is here and the righteous will judge the world and even angels. God said it and God said that he would hide his wrath from those who seek to do His will and His alone.

Revival is now, the prince of peace that surpasses all understanding is here, not to be seen physically by everybody either. That is not how God works, you gotta believe it to receive it and see it. That old age of believing it to see it is passing away as their is nothing new under the sun this day. God gives different gifts to everybody and each man his own gift. For this is the patience of the saints. Praise God forevermore every creature in the world, because He wants you and he deserves so much more, but we can only give him so much because we are still bound in a body of sin or flesh that is to say. The sooner people submit to the will of God, submit every evil thing within and without them and offer it to God as a sacrifice in prayer and supplication... the sooner we can have peace on the entire earth. Where it seemed there was no way, God made a way and His story will repeat itself to the Glory of God. Thanks be to Jesus, he did it and he did it all for us. He conquered death. Do not fear, love is here.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
Isn't that the whole world has been longing for? World peace? It is here, now hear these words and go receive that baptism of fire from your Lord, every man in his own closet. Seek in all your ways and He will find you and he will never, ever, ever let you go again once he has you. That is another promise from Him this day and forever more.

O, this thorn in my side, thank you to the only One who could have pulled off this world-wide miracle. It is well with my soul, Praise his holy name. Jesus, the one you seek the one everybody seeks is here and the gift of salvation free, you were already bought with a price over 2000 years ago. The devils movie tried to make you think your God had forsaken you. Turn off that freaking movie and join the new movie. It's there for anybody who wants it. Salvation is always only a prayer away. God still answers prayer, He is still a miracle worker, believe it and see it. I leave you with a song from my brothers and sisters in Christ who only God knows where they dwell these days. This song is not my intellectual property and I believe the sister who wrote this song will possibly even see it and praise God for this song is God's property written by the hand of unconditional love. Peace.

Awake awake awake, you who sleep in the dust.
Salvation is coming don't find yourself a running.
You're either gatherin' or scatterin' there won't be no flatterin'
Pride comes before destruction, it refuses righteous instruction.
You better repent, O you better repent.
Christ is King Amen. Amen.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
Forgive me for my big mouth is as a thousand foot crutch upon the earth.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
and please my brothers and sisters I beg you. Once you are reborn from death by the fire of God he will be real to you and you must not shout it from the rooftops just yet, for this is the patience of the saints that seek to do God's will in God's timing. Hear these Words for they are not just spoken to me but to every man in his own heart. Don't be overcome by emotion, its just the flesh crying because it is under submission by divine power of our Lord. Your tears will only be tears of joy, and when they are. I'd say it's pretty safe that the transformation has been completed in you. Just never forget who brought you out of hell while you were still there, saved you from your sin while you were still in them. He did that for me, He did that for you, once and for all, and all are for One.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
You owe your life to him, offer it to him as a sacrifice and spill no blood because that's already been done for you. You can't save yourself, you NEED Jesus.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
although the veil has been lifted there are still many in the world who don't know, let there be a quiet and peaceful revival in your house because that is God's will for each man. For those of us who see, we will sit here with patience and let our light shine because that is what brings people to love and love is what brings people to God. So it is, Amen.