TODAY IS BLESSED HOLY SACRED SUNDAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Today is Blessed Holy Sacred Sunday,How Did You Spend Today Spiritually???????

O

OFM

THIS MORNING i went too 11 a.m. Church/Mass Service,got to Tour the Church/Chapel.I Love The Parish Church i got to Visit on My Vacation.And i will do some spiritual Christian Magazine reading this afternoon

S

shirley

TODAY IM GOING TO REST READ ALITTLE OF MY DR JEREMIAHS DEVOTINAL ; WRITE A PRAYER TO GOD WRITE LETTERS THINK OF MY BEST FRIEND HAVING LOOKING AT MY BFF JOKES ON MY FORUMS THAT SHOULD CHEER ME UP ; TAKE A SHOWER WRITE A EMAIL GO ON CC TONITE BEE BLESSED AND THANKFUL FOR A NEW DAY AMEN

W

wwjd_kilden

I am watchiing "The bible: Genesis" on DVD

O

OFM

nice nice nice nice nice

J

jkalyna

:) TODAY I WENT TO A SECRET PLACE. ADDRESS OF 91 PSALM.

C

chu_huifen

I spent my time with cell group, we discussed about the impact of discipleship 1on1 :)

O

OFM

NICE I WISH I HAD A CELL GROUP 2 BELONG TOO.
BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN.

R

redemption

Today I ministered Gods grace and mercy to a wonderful friend and her family as they await the death of her brother. I also testified of Gods goodness and healing to my cousin that they may be encouraged even in these last days of his life and prayed a blessing to him & his family on that thread in Jesus name.

I also spoke about forgiveness on a psychic thread in facebook and prayed against the influence of that on my friend. The psychic was promoting throwing people away when they hurt you. All people hurt (unless its extreme) we dont throw away the people who need us most. We set boundaries. I also watched LIving truth & church of the rock & contemplated the armor of God particularly the helmet of salvation.

I spoke to another friend about the things she posts on facebook, she posts on facebook images that she doesnt agree with and says how bad the people are for posting them but in the meanwhile exposes me to those images by posting them. This makes no sense to me and doesnt glorify God. She says its to warn. I say warn privately & dont make me look at the trash associated with the warning.

I also yelled at my boys for leaving a toy in the hot tub and for fighting.

:)

R

redemption

I also rubbed my husbands sore back, this bless's him. :)