~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I believe this to be a very sobering thought, child of God. And with this
we should be reminded of the importance of the opportunity to allow our lives
to grow with spiritual discipline, knowing this to bring us to a closer personal
connection with God's spirit, and I am thankful this I have learned."

'I believe spiritual exercise to be essential in hopefully gaining spiritual enlightenment,
which surely for myself has helped in not allowing worldly distraction to diminish
my spiritual awareness in my daily life.... here in the now.'

'Here in the now being mentioned numerous times because I believe it to be a
reminder that the past cannot be relived, and the future of the tomorrows are simply unknown.
I believe each day all I can do is focus that which is at hand...no more, no less.'

“The God I know today ... is a presence in which I find myself, just as I am.”

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"I believe any worthy relationship with God requires a healthy spiritual
awareness that does not allow worldliness to be dominant. My spiritual health
depends largely on my inward thoughts and striving to maintain a remembrance
of the inspired teachings through Jesus Christ. Worldliness shall most likely always
be dominant, and this I have learned to strive for discipline in my life, this being
a daily challenge, believe it,"

'And it can surely be witnessed that many cling to worldliness which will always
bring about undesirable behavior not in accordance with God's wisdom of how one
should conduct their lives, here in the now.'

"Many are unable to comprehend the depth of spiritual reality of truth.
Spiritual reality surely has the potential to erase worldly foolishness, but not all shall surrender."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 263394 View attachment 263395

"I believe any worthy relationship with God requires a healthy spiritual
awareness that does not allow worldliness to be dominant. My spiritual health
depends largely on my inward thoughts and striving to maintain a remembrance
of the inspired teachings through Jesus Christ. Worldliness shall most likely always
be dominant, and this I have learned to strive for discipline in my life, this being
a daily challenge, believe it,"

'And it can surely be witnessed that many cling to worldliness which will always
bring about undesirable behavior not in accordance with God's wisdom of how one
should conduct their lives, here in the now.'

"Many are unable to comprehend the depth of spiritual reality of truth.
Spiritual reality surely has the potential to erase worldly foolishness, but not all shall surrender."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"The past two decades I have come to learn the importance of preparation
and acting upon the principles of life inspired through Jesus Christ teachings.
Goodness, kindness etc. etc. and love being the greatest of all. Having concern
and caring about others with love and kindness shall always be a positive attitude to act upon."

'I have found my daily quiet time embracing God's spirit in my thoughts brings cause
of acquiring a better attitude and doing away with selfishness and self-centeredness, this
allows more time in actually striving to be a better person...here in the now.'

"Be all you want to be...and know you can be all you want to be."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Make no mistake, selfishness being a character flaw that has a way of hindering
personal relations and also potentially damaging the chance of acquiring a realistic
relation with God. As stated before, selfishness for sure being cause of past problems, since selfishness
often happens without any forethought. Character flaws most generally noticed by others,
but goes unattended from one's own perspective, simply because most don't monitor their own
conduct as outsiders being the witnesses that take notice."

'I can attest to striving to get right with myself is and always will be a challenge, but thank God
I know I have greatly improved since my commitment of putting God in my life...believe it.'

'I believe when we take time for a personal inventory, in all honesty, selfishness may well be at
top of the list of character flaws that may well bring cause of many troubling disturbances that could
be avoided if selfishness were to be eliminated, or at least managed with spiritual discipline.'

~So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall.~
~Spiritually Inspired~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have come to learn God is, and it being out of my jurisdiction to try and
unravel this greatest mystery ever known to mankind...the mystery of Jesus Christ.
He gave to the world profound wisdom of how our lives should be conducted, here in the now.
I believe my spiritual enlightenment has led to maintain a remembrance of the inspired principles
of life, and in striving for discipline, knowing this to be an endeavor without end. Also knowing
this to be unachievable so long as worldly distractions prevail, as many appear greatly distracted
due to selfish self-centeredness...and stubbornness, contempt and complacency are not compatible
with the hope of spiritual discipline...here in the now."

'And to witness these distractions, one need not go far to witness precisely that which is
being put forth by the worldly delusional man mind when spiritually depraved.'

*Total depravity means that there is a depravity (a corruption, a brokenness, a sinful nature) in the human heart which affects everything we do and makes us completely dependent on God’s grace to intervene if we’re to be saved or do anything to please God.

That may sound like a lot, but we can break it down into two manageable parts: 1) We have such a sinful nature that 2) it makes us completely dependent upon God and his grace to be saved or to please God.

In our sinful condition we’re so spiritually blind that we cannot see the kingdom of God without God’s intervention (John 3:3). We’re so spiritually dead that we cannot follow God, obey God, even hear God’s call to believe (Ephesians 2:1; 4:18-19). And we’re so corrupt that we can’t do anything to please God without God’s intervention (Romans 8:8). In this way, we’re totally depraved.

(*social media source of info.)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I believe spiritual intuition being a matter of spiritual discipline that brings me
closer to the energy of God's spirit in my life. I have learned with persistent awareness
that God is spirit and to maintain my thoughts accordingly, and this requires not to incorporate
foolish worldly thoughts with spiritual intuition as they are not compatible.
Spiritual awareness helps me to stay focused on the fact that God being a spiritual being
and this phenomenon has great consequences in striving to conduct my life away from
worldly foolishness."

'I believe "born again" being a ruse by many simply because it is felt this being a "Christian"
thing to make claim of to fit in with church rhetoric. But then behavior has a way of "disclosure".
Let the heart be true in all of one's coming and going...here in the now.'

~For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.~
~Spiritually Inspired~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I can only share that which is upon my heart, and should anything shared helps even
one soul, then the mission is good to be shared and bless those that may be uplifted with
hope and a wellbeing. My spiritual journey being the real deal with having God's spirit
as a reality in my life...here in the now."

'I believe many proclaimed Christians mean well with their thinking that continuous attempts
at displaying scripture upon scripture and their worldly views may somehow help weary lost souls,
simply not likely to register with those living in this restless upside down world of today, and a history lesson
of a time that was...becomes meaningless. It is commendable of those that thrive on their quest
to analyze the mysteries pertaining to the saga surrounding Jesus Christ, but many may not entertain this
idea of actually being helpful or useful in their life disturbances...here in the now.'

'And I believe all the "commercialized" rhetoric...( the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing,
especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques)
pertaining to God, brings forth
unrealistic sensationalism contrary to actual truth, thus leaving many with untruths that shall be detrimental
in the hope of acquiring an honest and/or a sincere spiritual heart of integrity with God's spirit.'

"An honest testimony, being a witness to a real life experience of actuality...here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (6).jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have learned over the years that by acting upon God's inspired wisdom
in my life, I have surely come to be a better person compared to my "old life"...
and I believe this being the way of having an understanding of knowing a peace
and wellbeing in my life. And it requires an earnest effort of being willing to change.
With perseverance, over time this effort surely becomes more natural and I am thankful
of God's spirit always close by."

'With all being witnessed, it certainly appears, many there are that simply do not have
the fortitude...that being of strength and mind disciple, to be willing to change according to
spiritual teachings from Jesus Christ. I have learned with five decades of marriage, I am thankful
I turned to God's inspired wisdom in my life. Becoming willing to change to be more compatible
with the one I love, often may have a psychological effect causing someone else to change accordingly,
and this surely brings about a compatible bond that has lasting and staying power to endure.' "Amen"

'Materialism being the culprit that may certainly be detrimental to one's spiritual health,
and more so when contempt and complacency override spiritual reality of common sense.'

"An earnest effort to be willing to change may certainly be the effort that may well reap
untold reward. Many perhaps need to seriously ponder this truth."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have learned the importance of taking the time to "rest in God", and this is
simply a quiet time of not focusing on worldly things, but to focus on a spiritual
closeness of God's spirit, allowing His love and wisdom to enlighten my duties at hand,
and intended ways to meet things that may arise. I know my spiritual awareness preparation
being of great importance in maintaining a calmness should disturbances arise...believe it."

'I believe many have strayed so far from reality of God's spirit, mainly due to not understanding
the spiritual connection necessity...have strayed and wandered down their own path of self appointed agendas
of foolishly attempting to rearrange things to fit their spiritual insecurities. And in doing so surely
will leave lost souls more confused and forever in a state of worldly delusional notions with no
spiritual knowledge of the importance of spiritual preparation necessary...here in the now.'

"Spiritual health requires "rest in God", and learn of His intended thoughts, and not one's own
intended selfish thoughts."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Thank God, I have become well aware of the necessity of striving to keep separate the
materialistic things from my spiritual quiet times of contemplation with God's inspired wisdom.
The world around me forever changing, and certainly not all good. I believe God's spirit within
my being, is a time of His reflection that is steadfast with the needed guidance, so long as I maintain
the remembrance of the principles of life, and to earnestly act upon and practice these principles...here in the now."

'Disturbing as it is, MANY there are that insist on going alone with their materialistic worldliness
thinking they are more qualified than the inspired wisdom brought forth through Jesus Christ teachings...of life.
The man mind ego shall be a great hindrance in any attempt of sharing the "good news"...and here may
well be testimony of just how God's spirit has influenced one's life...IF... indeed it has come to the point of eliminating
worldly foolishness and delusional notions that are not compatible with spiritual truth.'

'And also disturbing, being the "commercialization of God" on social media outlets, featuring great promises and
untruths to reel in an audience for personal gain. Spiritual reality and truth appears not to be compatible
with enhancing one's own personal self centered agendas.'

"Ego can muster up untold and unabated untruths for the sake of gathering an audience."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Make no mistake, the soundness of this truth is profound!
My "old life" was riddled with self-inflicted problems brought on by not having
the discipline to control my issue of being "hot tempered" and therefore taking defensive action
that brought cause of some serious problems...I will leave it there."

'Thank God, the decision to turn my life over to God's care, and this spiritual journey has
certainly allowed this problematic attitude in my life to be abstained. "Praise God."
I have learned with a spiritual awareness and to earnestly strive to control my actions helps
allow a calmness in all my coming and going...believe it.'

'I believe many there are that absolutely do not have the emotional ability to be in a position
of maintaining the necessary calmness and control that is so needed in attending to many of
life's problems that are sure to arise. And sadly, through news media outlets, this appears to
be a major family dilemma, and not one shall be immune. And in the "Christian arena" of all places,
great and sinister disturbances are happening.' (More to share on this subject in "This side of the Glass")

"Maintaining a materialistic worldly attitude shall not be compatible with God's intended purpose."