Tony Abbott names carbon tax repeal as his top achievement as Minister for Women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
I really don't know much about his policies and or politics, but he seems like a nice guy.......and seems to be a little more liked than the last two???

Mar 21, 2011
I really don't know much about his policies and or politics, but he seems like a nice guy.......and seems to be a little more liked than the last two???
Nah, the polls all show is the most unliked PM in history. Even Rupert Murdoch's polls.

Murdoch seems to have turned on his appointed right wing prince too.

You know you are doomed, when the guy who bankrolled you starts talking up your successor.

Dec 12, 2013
Yeah I was surprised to find out that Rupert was from the Land down under.....I kind of thought I heard that on the news up here yesterday as was surprised.....I did hear right that He was an Australian? He seems to be heavily involved up here in politics as well....

You know what they say about politics and politicians.....Poly (many) blood sucking tics (ticks) HAHHAHAH funny!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I don't know anything about PM Abbott other than the fact he often puts his foot in his mouth.

The article highlights the occasional absurdity of democracy more than it does the occasional absurdity of PM Abbott.

P

psychomom

could just be the PC i hear all the time talking but

why.....is a guy....Minister for Women??

and what does the carbon tax have to do with us (women)?

Mar 21, 2011
Yeah I was surprised to find out that Rupert was from the Land down under.....I kind of thought I heard that on the news up here yesterday as was surprised.....I did hear right that He was an Australian? He seems to be heavily involved up here in politics as well....

You know what they say about politics and politicians.....Poly (many) blood sucking tics (ticks) HAHHAHAH funny!

Dude? Really? Even on the Simpsons in that episode he says: "I'm the evil Australian Billionaire Rupert Murdoch" as a joke.

Yeah, his father ran a Newspaper here, which he inherited. From that he built his global empire. He moved to the USA.

Then like all traitors to their country abandoned citizenship and became American. :p

So now we know him as that foreigner who used to be Australian down here :p

Mar 21, 2011
could just be the PC i hear all the time talking but

why.....is a guy....Minister for Women??
The Ministry for Women was a part of the Human Services portfolio. When he was elected Prime Minister, he had 1 woman as senior minister.

Tony Abbott unveils new ministry: Mathias Cormann promoted, Julie Bishop sole woman in Cabinet - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

There was outrage at this, so he's like: "Nah, nah, settle down, I think it's so important, I'll be the Prime Minister for Women.

Never mind the fact that he was lectured publicly by the previous Prime Minister for being a sexist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPsxpMzYw4

and what does the carbon tax have to do with us (women)?
Nothing, this is why his stupid comment is being made such a joke.

The truth is, he's done nothing, and the 'repeal the tax' is his only claim to any achievement.

Dec 12, 2013
Dude? Really? Even on the Simpsons in that episode he says: "I'm the evil Australian Billionaire Rupert Murdoch" as a joke.

Yeah, his father ran a Newspaper here, which he inherited. From that he built his global empire. He moved to the USA.

Then like all traitors to their country abandoned citizenship and became American. :p

So now we know him as that foreigner who used to be Australian down here :p
HAHAHHA well if you want him back ;) HAHAHHAHAH