Tony Laurich

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I don't know what to say; or what to ask...

All I know is I am scared of God, and to say that is honestly lieing about my situation...

I hate God, because I realize He is the only thing that can truly fulfill every hope and desire I have...

I try to say I love God, I say "God bless you" at work... I try to be open with my faith... But behind my facade'... I have serious doubts... I have given into the lies of the world... I have sold short the power and sovereignty of my God... I no longer think that my Dad can move mountains... But I think that they are metaphorical... I am starting to think the miracles of the fish and the bread multiplying are only possible if people are not directly looking into the baskets... Next I will think the whole thing is impossible...

I barely read the Bible any more... I remember a day when I would not swallow my spit until I read 3 chapters of John... To be honest that is extremely hard... I remember when I would stay up at night crying myself to sleep, in prayer... Or in such physical pain thinking I was about to die, and when I woke, it was disappointing I didn't die... I remember when I skipped bail, 1 day away from being a convicted felon at 4 months into my 18th year on this earth... And God pulled a absolute miracle... I remember having anxiety attacks so bad, that doctors put a stupid machine on my chest for a week to make sure I wasn't having heart attacks... And God held me strong through all of that... I remember all the little miracles...

But the thing is, I don't want to have them stay in the past... And I can see myself quickly falling away from God...

I could care less about theology, and if its once saved always saved, or saved at the end of your life.. Or however it my be translated...

last night I had and amazing experience... I literally felt a relationship with God... It was the best feeling in the world... I can't explain it... I felt God's love... I felt like a son... Like a wanted child...

I need a prayer to keep me in a relationship with God... I don't want to fall out... I am starting to revert back to my old ways... And I know God is better... But I keep taking the broken well over the living spring... In hope I can fill my own well... And it isn't working yet I just keep trying...

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I'll pray for you right now !

Listen to East to West by Casting Crowns... it's very fitting.

Love you brother.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Your request has been on my mind today.... praying for you brother

[video=youtube_share;WyoVJfADlwo]http://youtu.be/WyoVJfADlwo[/video]

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
[video=youtube_share;St5tz4Pxdhs]http://youtu.be/St5tz4Pxdhs[/video]

F

fourleaf

Hey brother I will be praying for you right now. May this verse of Scripture warm your hearts. God bless you!

1You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17How precious to me are your thoughts,[SUP]a[/SUP] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

19If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
21Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
23Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I’m praying that the LORD strengthens your faith and keeps you on the right path, Tony. Believe in His promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you.
God bless :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Tony, this is where the three things that last become filled in you.
Stop looking to many waters,
Look to Jesus in faith, hope and love.
These will sustain and bring peace. :)
You are and always remain in my prayers in Jesus.

hugs and God bless
pickles

T

TaylorTG

I need a prayer to keep me in a relationship with God... I don't want to fall out... I am starting to revert back to my old ways... And I know God is better...
The spiritual communion

"O Jesus, I turn toward the Holy Tabernacle where you live hidden for love of me. I love you, oh my God. I cannot receive you in Holy communion. Come nevertheless and visit me with your grace. Come spiritually into my heart. Purify it, sanctify it. Render it like unto your own. Amen."

^Whenever you feel your love of God growing cold.^

Dec 9, 2013
I don't know what to say; or what to ask...

All I know is I am scared of God, and to say that is honestly lieing about my situation...

I hate God, because I realize He is the only thing that can truly fulfill every hope and desire I have...

I try to say I love God, I say "God bless you" at work... I try to be open with my faith... But behind my facade'... I have serious doubts... I have given into the lies of the world... I have sold short the power and sovereignty of my God... I no longer think that my Dad can move mountains... But I think that they are metaphorical... I am starting to think the miracles of the fish and the bread multiplying are only possible if people are not directly looking into the baskets... Next I will think the whole thing is impossible...

I barely read the Bible any more... I remember a day when I would not swallow my spit until I read 3 chapters of John... To be honest that is extremely hard... I remember when I would stay up at night crying myself to sleep, in prayer... Or in such physical pain thinking I was about to die, and when I woke, it was disappointing I didn't die... I remember when I skipped bail, 1 day away from being a convicted felon at 4 months into my 18th year on this earth... And God pulled a absolute miracle... I remember having anxiety attacks so bad, that doctors put a stupid machine on my chest for a week to make sure I wasn't having heart attacks... And God held me strong through all of that... I remember all the little miracles...

But the thing is, I don't want to have them stay in the past... And I can see myself quickly falling away from God...

I could care less about theology, and if its once saved always saved, or saved at the end of your life.. Or however it my be translated...

last night I had and amazing experience... I literally felt a relationship with God... It was the best feeling in the world... I can't explain it... I felt God's love... I felt like a son... Like a wanted child...

I need a prayer to keep me in a relationship with God... I don't want to fall out... I am starting to revert back to my old ways... And I know God is better... But I keep taking the broken well over the living spring... In hope I can fill my own well... And it isn't working yet I just keep trying...
I have been where you are...

I can't pray for you but i wish you well and hope you figure things out.

T

TaylorTG

@Doseofreality
I have been where you are...
I can't pray for you but i wish you well and hope you figure things out.
You can pray for him, but you won't. ^_^

Interesting, you have been where Mr.Laurich is right now, eh?