Topical treatment for bacterial infections

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
If in a remote location with a wound that is, or is getting, infected, a simple remedy is sugar or honey. Bacteria cannot live in a sugar rich environment. If any of you have heard of him, Dr. Julian Whitaker, who runs a clinic in California, uses this method to stop "unstoppable" infections in his clinic. He will use antibiotics first as the FDA frowns on doctors using only alternative treatments, but when the antibiotics don't work he uses sugar, although he says honey will work, but it is more messy. He uses a sugar paste and thanks to a poor memory I can't remember for sure what was used for the binder. I think it was petroleum jelly. Use only enough jelly to hold it together and use a layer about quarter inch thick on big wounds. I don't think anything more than a light coating of even an antibiotic cream and sugar would be needed for a small wound. I think that he leaves the bandage on the big wounds for two days before changing it. Just something good sugar can do for us.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
where ws it i read some turmeric wd olive or vco too.. tnx for the suggest.