Tortured sleep

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ph8th
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Ph8th

Guest
Tortured sleep it leaves me​
Wondering in the night​
Moving through the shadows​
Hidden from plain sight​
​
​
I try to start my days a new​
The unrest lies within​
I live with being haunted​
from everywhere I’ve been​
​
​
Memories of lost love​
Things that might have been​
Had I chose a life of righteousness​
Instead of this life of sin​
​
​
The battles they seem endless​
Though the war’s already won​
My life it seems so helpless​
I feel I can’t go on​
​
​
Looking up to heaven​
Down on my knees I pray​
I ask the Lord for mercy​
Why must I go on this way​
​
​
A better place is waiting​
Lord why then must I stay​
Show Your will to me​
I will live for You today​
 
wow that pretty much felt like it summed up my life and exactly how I feel. that was breathtaking beautiful and so very lovely. thank you with all my heart for sharing that with us. that was beautiful art made right there buddy. wowizers
 
yes ph8th hahahaha it totally was. That was such a good cartoon.