Train Derailment in Ohio Affects Many States

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Don't you love auto correct?
Lol

I don't think he has to worry about how many votes he will get from there next election.
I heard one interview with a guy with strange voice inflections that would vote for him. That's one.

Surprised the people didn't really open a verbal can. Maybe they were just too sick.

They've done it to us for so many years and from both sides that we think it's normal?
https://www.businessinsider.com/can...ution-houston-channelview-jacintoport-2023-12

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
They've done it to us for so many years and from both sides that we think it's normal?
https://www.businessinsider.com/can...ution-houston-channelview-jacintoport-2023-12
I know what you mean.
I saw holes dug in the shore of Monongahela River where Borg Warner chemical company openly poured chemicals.

There's harmful chemicals in municipal water and daily use items all over the supermarkets too. I listened to another expert earlier who has a lab that tests food, water and ground water samples from East Palestine. None of it was good news.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I know what you mean.
I saw holes dug in the shore of Monongahela River where Borg Warner chemical company openly poured chemicals.

There's harmful chemicals in municipal water and daily use items all over the supermarkets too. I listened to another expert earlier who has a lab that tests food, water and ground water samples from East Palestine. None of it was good news.

So does the Monongahela run into the Ohio or the other way? If it does then the Ohio runs into the Mississippi and down to the Gulf of Mexico.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
So does the Monongahela run into the Ohio or the other way? If it does then the Ohio runs into the Mississippi and down to the Gulf of Mexico.
Mon into Ohio.
It's the one river that flows in the opposite direction of the others. It's still plenty polluted. I don't drink municipal water that comes from it. I feel pretty good now as it used to make me sick and disrupted my endocrine system.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Mon into Ohio.
It's the one river that flows in the opposite direction of the others. It's still plenty polluted. I don't drink municipal water that comes from it. I feel pretty good now as it used to make me sick and disrupted my endocrine system.

I wasn't sure but thought so so thought I should ask first... The Mississippi River flows into the GOM and the current takes it towards Texas creating a dead zone in the bays and off our coast... https://www.npr.org/sections/thesal...of-mexicos-dead-zone-is-the-biggest-ever-seen (here's a map showing it's flow but there's others)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
By both sides, I guess you mean R vs D.
Yes, they are both sides of a coin that gets tossed to many politicians that look the other way while companies get away with such .
The companies do what ever is profitable regardless of who they harm. It's worse in third world and communist countries, but bad all over the earth.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
By both sides, I guess you mean R vs D.
Yes, they are both sides of a coin that gets tossed to many politicians that look the other way while companies get away with such .
The companies do what ever is profitable regardless of who they harm. It's worse in third world and communist countries, but bad all over the earth.
Yep people say water runs downhill but never consider that after it does they catch the shrimp,crabs oysters and then send them back up to be eaten in the north...