Train Wreck

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 20, 2013
I've come to a realization since I've joined CC. Actually, several. Realizations I mean. Call them epiphanies or whatever you want. In any case, they've been - some of them - scary. Some, merely eye-opening. Some, welcome. Most, not.

I mean, who likes to realize they're wrong? That their life is a huge lie? That they've been fooling themselves? Everyone, right? Lol. Not.

It's the ones that weren't welcome that I've been thinking about a lot lately. CC has been a great blessing to me. I've met people that, even though most of them don't realize, have been a tremendous blessing to me. They've helped me see that I have a lot to change in my life. I've been (unwillingly, unexpectedly) confronted with the fact that all is not peachy and rosy in my (spiritual) life. Go figure.

The last 2 months of my life have been an absolute train-wreck.
View attachment 51490
I won't go into the details this time. But let's just say there have been blatant, can't-interpret-this-any-other-way, you-have-GOT-to-change-something-in-your-life-RIGHT-THE-HECK-NOW instances. Unignorable (that's not a word? It should be). Unmistakable. So darned scary. And leaving me absolutely... well... the word flabbergasted comes to mind.

It's the reason I went searching for... something. I don't know exactly what. I don't know what, if anything, I expected to find. I found this site. I was skeptical at first, but it has come to mean so much to me.

Slowly, but surely I'm figuring out what clutter in my life I need to get rid of. It's definitely not easy. But as we shrinks say, admitting you have a problem is the first and most important step. After that you can figure out what to do with it. And God is awesome. He can do anything. So I'm gonna trust in Him to lead me through this valley.

Let's just say I have my work cut out for me. But, thankfully, I'm not walking this road alone.

Just FYI, this post turned out WAY different than I had planned. I was going to write about writing and writer's block (one of my 'epiphanies'). But I guess if the Spirit leads somewhere, you go without questioning...

G

been there, done that, 'love you', thanks for righting this-writing....that error was so 'freudian i left it....righter's block....you were so on redirect....i have been where you are. God bless you dear

Last edited:
May 20, 2013
jerusalem;bt2995 said:
been there, done that, 'love you', thanks for righting this-writing....that error was so 'freudian i left it....righter's block....you were so on redirect....i have been where you are. God bless you dear
Thank you, Jerusalem. And your welcome. :D
Righter's block. Freudian, indeed. XD

God bless you.