Trampled man with a stone heart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 16, 2019
I'll tell you something from my own experience. I have been a very sensitive and merciful since I was a child. Since I was not brought up in a godly spirit, I could not distinguish what is good and what is bad. I got most of my habits from my parents. I always had a lot of peace unlike my classmates, no worries and a smile on my face. The environment shaped me and I sucked everything like a sponge, of course good and bad. Since I didn't have Lord Jesus in me, I had a lot of holes in my soul and the devil knew how to use them very easily. It so happened that I didn't understand the environment, which made me very depressed and my heart hardened. I was dismayed and killed by ambiguous behavior and stupid audacity.

At first glance, I was a very good diet, but I often mocked the gunsmiths, in secret, and I underestimated them. After a while, I started to be very ambitious and hot, because I broke the grip of the environment and I was over the top. When I undoubtedly helped someone, only the people above me shook their heads to let myself be used. As I came to taste my beneficent thinking, I mean the benefactor who is described as a bad example in the Bible, so I did a lot of stupidity and the holes in my soul only widened. I wanted to belong somewhere, but I never managed to maintain a relationship and it kept pulling me to something new. Now I know exactly what it was.

The devil in his most humane humanitarian pose, selfish and divided. My heart was literally petrified, I covered my losses with new successes. When I was forced to seek help from God, even though I always believed it existed, my life began to turn completely. After my soul literally collapsed, I began to look for the truth, first the old law then the new one. The holes gradually filled, and I began to distinguish good from bad, and eventually I was filled with the Holy Spirit. The right post in the Bible, i. give hungry bread and snuggle unstressed. Now I see things and I have a knowledge I never even dreamed of.

I would not seek knowledge, for knowledge builds up swelling and love, but the situation, as it is now at the crown, trapped me at home, and I was forced to contemplate. I practiced kindness mainly for my fiancée to her family and poor people in the Philippines.

The interesting thing is that when you get into inner well-being and high above things, so you are not depressed from the inside, so people will start to depress you from the outside, with various intimidation and deposits. Then only the Father of Heaven helps, and the Lord Jesus Christ. You don't have to notice the little things, don't be worried and timid, but you need to pull the plow forward and help always comes.

This style deepens the faith in the Lord Jesus, and then we can say that we have the certainty of salvation, not just hope. Don't stand in one place and go hot ahead if you already know what is good and what is bad.

God bless you brothers and sisters.