Transgenderism is a mental disorder

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
according to Lisa Thompson, Bruce Jenner was a loving companion and an ideal husband. He never got angry with her and didnt need constant nursing like Elvis did. i.e very healthy
He just had issues

they didnt have problems having children or anything. He wasnt attracted to men. He just wanted a female body?!
I wonder if he really wanted that female bod through highschool as he was training so hard as an athlete that eventually resulted in track and field gold medals?
It seems like something happened since he got all that fame. I wonder what his view is on the subjects in the Bible?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I was unable to open that file. This is the one that really confuses me: people born with both sets of genitalia. Sometimes the parents choose for them when they are babies, but then regret what they've done because the child identified with the other sex instead. The PC term is called "intersex" now instead of hermaphrodite, I've heard. That one has to be really difficult for a person.
My own hypothesis is that chemicals in the pregnant woman while her egg is fertilized is the cause of this rare birth defect.
It happens in nature with various animals.
This species of frogs have been research subjects for this phenomenon.

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=5bbcf6f8b6ac60001fc2c34c