Transition

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

perdonato

Hi all :)

I have been reluctant to post prayer requests here but I think the more prayer I can get the better. I just moved to Colorado and I've only been here a few days - and it's been great. But I am just making that moving transition. Looking for a job, looking for the right church, and just getting settled here.

I know God has a plan and that He'll provide and it will all work out... but I just keep getting burst of anxiety. So perhaps pray for peace and a smooth transition. (and that I see clearly why God has me here!)

Thank you so much.

Peace.

R

Ramon

May Jesus bless you.

It is awesome to hear those words ''I know God will provide.''

This type of faith pleases God. May Jesus bless you.

S

shekaniah

Lord Your Child needs Your compfort and peace that surpasses understanding, give her the confidence that come through Jesus.
Fill her with a joyful spirit! May she have favor at job interviews and be able to answer questions with grace and wisdom.
Give Her a new church home...with lots of people to love and encourage her. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness.
In Jesus Name Amen

Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

N

NMsmile

Jesus it is always a pleasure to come before you in prayer. Lord God you know the needs of my sister. You told us in your word, Jeremiah 29:11 I know the plans I have for your declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Lord you have given my sister a sense of anticipation for the call you have placed on her life and we ask you to bless her time in Colorado. Prepare the way before her. Let her find favor. Send her to the correct church body. Send her Christian friends. Most of all confirm that she is where you want her to be. We thank you and we praise you for your mercy and your kindness. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask and with you in Jesus Christ Our Lord.

Hugs and God bless. :)
pickles

P

perdonato

Thank you all. I really do appreciate it.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you, as already stated God will always meet all your needs, just put Him first in everything you do and the rest will be added unto you. God bless

P

perdonato

Just an update for this request (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING!)

Some things I knew I was setting out to find in coming here:

1. House: I've been getting to know my new housemates and they are really great people. We seem to work well together - supporting and encouraging one another and also challenging one another to grow spiritually and as humans.

2. Job: I had an interview on Monday and have another scheduled for tomorrow and another next Monday - as well as receiving a job offer from the agency I interviewed with on Monday. Praise the Lord :) He always provides!

3. Church: I've been going to some different churches and I can tell that is going to be the harder of my decisions - figuring out which one needs and can use me, as well as will help me to grow into who I am supposed to be. At the church I attended on Sunday evening I was feeling an extreme level of conviction (beyond what I've felt before) to work with young women and there are a several churches who are looking for someone to do just that. So pray that I might commit to one of these churches and that the relationship will become healthy :)

Thanks again, prayer is powerful. God is good :) I have yet to find my purpose here but I know God will reveal it when the time is right... and for now He's providing me with all I need. Woohoo.

M

Maya86

Good to hear!
Praying that God draws you closer and that He guides you with His wisdom and keeps His abudance of blessings coming! :)

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update. I will pray the your purpose becomes clear, In Jesus Love and His Name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That is a good praise report! Thankyou Jesus!
Ill continue to pray for you in Jesus.

God bless. :)
pickles

P

perdonato

I was just considering posting a prayer request when I remembered this one from several months ago...

Thank you all that were praying for me - I was hired to work with an agency with a contract through the end of April and a potential offer for longer after that. I'm not sure if I'll accept even if offered a position, but it's been perfect for what I was needing.

I started Seminary a few weeks ago and I'm really loving using my nights to go get deeper in the Word and see how I can use my gifts to glorify God vocationally.

I absolutely love Colorado but I have definitely been missing my friends in the NW (I moved from OR most recently) but I have been meeting a lot of people and enjoyed the opportunities here.

The biggest prayer request I have for now is relating to my house. There has been a lot of tension amongst housemates - life happens and we all go through seasons and right now I have been going through a period of time just not sure if I'm supposed to stay in this house. The people are great but our schedules conflict so much that it seems to take more effort to keep relationships healthy than it did in the past. So I am wondering if you could pray that our house moves back into that encouraging state it was when I moved here and that we could be loving towards our neighbors and better about showing Christ's love wherever we are. Thank you so much. God answers prayer :) He's so great!!

S

shekaniah

Father I thank you for all the provisions you have given Perdonato, Lord continue to give her wisdom and direction. If she is to move,
open a door of oppertunity for her to find new housemates that would be a good fit. Put her in a place where she can rest in you.
If not...bring her currant housemates back to the harmony they had in the begining. In Jesus Name, Amen

Keep us posted, take care and God bless!

Oct 20, 2011
If you want to get to know the community try this, go to meetup.com and look up your city. then you'll find tons of groups that meet up and you can start to attend them. Christian groups as well. It's a good way to quickly meet people. Good luck. Dear lord help her to fit in amen.