TRICK or TREAT? Something a serpent might say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 20, 2013
Food for thought. A day that honors the dead. Yet, death is an enemy of God. Meaning the idea of death is a dreaded thing to God and soon it won't exist at all. ( 1Cor 15:25-28)

Just the term "Trick or Treat" sounds threatening in a crafty way. It's amazing how Satan crafts all the things that Jehovah/YHWH hates into a holiday and people just eat it up. (James 4:4) The serpent didn't bite or even hurt Eve; he simply planted an idea into her head...she took it and ran without giving the rest of us a second thought. Maybe she didn't really get it since she never saw death of a human before, but she did know it was off limits and she began to think about how much she wanted it and that became more important. How is it that the public has grown an obsession with blood, gore, and The Big Party? Violence is a game, a costume or a song. Sex is a pastime, a fashion statement, a commodity for trade, sell or negotiation tool.

Halloween is all of that ugly wickedness sugar coated with little princesses, super heroes, pets in pumpkin suits AND LOTS OF CANDY....more sugar so people won't taste the stench of the celebration. Satan and demons are not obvious; Traps only work if they are well camouflaged and baited with something the prey likes.

"Come back to your senses as you should, and stop sinning! For some of you—I say this to your shame—don't fully know God.
" ( 1Cor 15:34) -International Standard Version. Additional versionsat: 1 Corinthians 15:34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God--I say this to your shame.

Last edited:

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I think a serpent would say, give me all your candy you bum.