Trinitarian analogy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2021
Flesh there is mortal human flesh. It doesn't mean he was not of a heavenly, divine physical form before that. The very concept of a pre-incarnate Christ interacting in physical world goes against this only spirit idea.
If we could look at every Denomination, whether we be Independent, what Denomination Doctrine would you say You are closest to?

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
If we could look at every Denomination, whether we be Independent, what Denomination Doctrine would you say You are closest to?
Protestant. I am Post-Trib Pre-mil but mainly identify as Non-denominational because I do have some disagreements with all of the various denominations. I think for myself and don't adhere to a Pope or Pastor. I like how the Bereans did things.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
Sometimes "God" alone refers to the whole Trinity, but sometimes it refers to only the Son, and times only the Holy Spirit.

Here it cannot be the whole Trinity because the Son is not a spirit. Scripture is just as clear that the Father is also not a spirit.

Clearly that is a figure of speech. spirit of God doesn't need to be in out pumping hearts. Heart is usually meant as mind where our love and feels originate from. He is symbolically there in Christians. Christ is a physical being in a glorified humanoid looking body. He ate human food and could be touched. Something that is pure spirit is not like that at all and that is the nature of Holy Spirit and all spirits.
We will have to agree to disagree; and I will pray for you.

2Co 10:3, For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
2Co 10:5, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;