The proof is Jesus proclaiming that He is I AM! He always has been, always is, and always will be. To claim that Christ is created is to deny His words.
Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made, 0 us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: his...: Gr. the Son of his love
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
If you do not want to accept this fact, tear it out of your bible. I accept that Jesus has been there from the beginning, but He is the first creation of God. That is what God's Word says. I do not deny Jesus' words, maybe it is how you interpret His Words.