Trouble entering chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 27, 2012
Hey. I'm having trouble entering chat. It starts loading then the box just stays there without a loading bar. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

U

Ugly

This is a common question in here. First make sure your old internet cache is cleaned out.
I know there are issues with certain versions of Flash, though i'm not sure which is the ideal version for CC chat currently, i'm sure someone will know and post it.
You could also try a different browser.
There are times i have this happen to me, usually i just have to try a few times and it will start working, but apparently some people have a harder time than i do. Maybe try a few times and see if that helps as well.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Most likely is a Flash issue, but as Ugly mentioned, you can try clearing out your cache and cookies. Update your Flash if necessary; as far I know, the latest 32 - bit version is stable with CC. I can't speak for the 64 - bit version. If you're using a 64-bit version, and it's up to date, and you continue to experience problems, you can use the 32-bit version.