Truckers say they're going to take America back on November 29th

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
I have been asking obama worshippers that question "what has trump done that you do not like?"

not a one can name anything

Jul 23, 2018

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I expected that there would be civil unrest but after someone told me that truckers are planning on taking the country back on November 29th I was encouraged. There's a lot of voter fraud. But not only that, so much else has gone on that I thought this might be a good thing. Anyone else think so?
I have only read the first page of this thread.

I am curious as to how 'truckers' are planning to "take back the country" at the end of the month. If anyone knows about a post in this thread that explains this (if an actual on-topic disscussion exists in this thread), please post the post number(s). Thanks.

(I don't want to try to read through 9 pages on this old slow computer.)

Jul 23, 2018

I am curious as to how 'truckers' are planning to "take back the country" at the end of the month. If anyone knows about a post in this thread that explains this (if an actual on-topic disscussion exists in this thread), please post the post number(s). Thanks.

by parking on the interstate.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Then what? Make demands?

Is the idea:

~ to block traffic?
~ to halt shipping?
~ ???

Every interstate in the country?

How is it supposed to help Americans without hurting Americans?

I am not sure that I understand the full picture yet - care to expound a bit?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I did an internet search...

It is a protest. What [real] good will it do?

Even if they halt shipping from the 26th (Thanksgiving Day) to the 29th - on the 30th, it will be "business as usual" for all government activity.

Jun 18, 2020
The fraud continues as we speak ! !
Republican observers are being blocked – again at the Georgia recount !

To my American friends who value democracy call;
The Georgia Sec. of state, Brad Raffensperger at 404-656-2817.

For more details on this vile coup see; https://www.dickmorris.com/

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
first whatever trucking companies they work for should fire them for not doing their job
Then they should be arrested
I'm pretty sure blocking freeways is a felony