True Story:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I wrote this a while back, it is a True Story because of how God's love spreads throughout everyone's soul.

True story, one day a man comes into the diner on 32nd street. He sat down for a brief moment his dogs were barking. The waitress came to him asked if she could be of any help. The man smiled and said, please just let me relax for a few minutes. She smiled in return and allowed the man to rest. The other waitresses were snickering, and mocking to each other at the appearance of this man. But this one waitress came to them and shouted, you may see a battered man, who smells, who has no home which to reside.

But I tell you I see the Son of God within him, so I open my home to him to let him rest. Now ask yourselves are you willing to throw this man out because of his differences? Or accept him as your brother in Christ? The waitress then grabbed a hot plate of food with a cold glass of milk and took it to the man. Miss I have no money she smiled, No worries my friend God already Payed your bill. I wrote this as a point to all, no matter what a person looks like, realize one thing. We are all made from one God which is in heaven. We should realize no one needs to look like any singer, actor, or model. We should be who we are through God.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Oh my! How wonderful,Writer! May your inspiration soar and your ink flow like a river to bless!💋

Feb 28, 2016
1COR. 2:9.
But as it is written,
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared
for them that love Him.