Trump 24

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Are you telling dump to do this?
just curious
Donald Trump made a huge mistake by failing to establish a brand new conservative political party back in 2015/16. Had he presented an alternative to the RINO party (watered down Democrats who are cowards and traitors) the true conservative voters would have joined that new party and he would have had a landslide victory. The GOP hates Trump, but now Trump is insisting that RINO Kevin McCarthy be elected as Speaker. Which means that Trump has sabotaged himself already.

Nov 26, 2021
India
Trump would be fine, but I'm liking Gov. De Santis more and more the more I read about him. Just look at the issues (1) Strongly Pro-Life, accepted a 6 week Heartbeat Abortion Ban recently: https://floridapolitics.com/archives/576545-gov-desantis-ready-to-sign-abortion-heartbeat-bill/ (2) Firmly Anti-Woke (3) Anti-Sodomy (4) Anti-LGBTQ+ (a.k.a genital mutilation). (5) Anti-the false religion of Branch Covidianism, with its dangerous de-population/mass killing agenda.

"This week alone, he called on the state Supreme Court to convene a grand jury to look into “any and all wrongdoing” with respect to the development and promotion of COVID-19 vaccines — getting into a public battle with Anthony Fauci, the White House adviser on COVID-19 and a target of the right, in the process."

See also: "
A poll from USA Today and Suffolk University released this week found that two-thirds of Republicans and GOP-leaning voters want DeSantis to launch a bid for the presidency in 2024. That same survey showed him overtaking the former president in a primary match-up; 56 percent said they prefer the Florida governor compared to 33 percent who favor Trump."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3777139-desantis-tacks-further-right-amid-2024-speculation/

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Donald Trump made a huge mistake by failing to establish a brand new conservative political party back in 2015/16. Had he presented an alternative to the RINO party (watered down Democrats who are cowards and traitors) the true conservative voters would have joined that new party and he would have had a landslide victory. The GOP hates Trump, but now Trump is insisting that RINO Kevin McCarthy be elected as Speaker. Which means that Trump has sabotaged himself already.
I agree with this and though I thought Trump accomplished some incredible things he is open to many criticisms. I do believe he desires to drain the swamp, I just don't believe he adroit enough politically to do so.
I also believe that DeSantis possesses the qualities of Trump I like without all the baggage. And he certainly possesses the political dexterity and acumen so lacking in Trump.
So while I am very thankful for the term that brought a return to American manufacturing and 3 mostly to somewhat conservative judges to SCOTUS, I believe DeSantis is the way forward politically.

Nov 26, 2021
India
And De Santis beats Biden too in a hypothetical 2024 matchup. From the Daily Mail: "
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is fast emerging as the one to beat in the 2024 presidential race - he leads former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden, an early election poll suggests.
The new USA Today/Suffolk University survey shows that a majority of GOP voters want Trump to pass the torch to the 44-year-old Republican governor - despite having declared his own third White House campaign last month.
And while the ex-president trails Biden in a theoretical head-to-head rematch, DeSantis holds a narrow lead over the Democrat of about four points."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I doubt there will be a 2024 election

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
By election I take that to mean a Presidential election?
There will be. As to the fairness of it, we'll see. But it is a shame that fairness is even an issue.

Nov 26, 2021
India
Ok. I'll remember to quote this come Jan 1'st 2025. :D

I still remember how some thought we'd never get to 2001.

I disagree with pre-trib mentality etc mainly for this reason.

Anyway, let's pray and work for the Lord and see if things get better.

God Bless.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ok. I'll remember to quote this come Jan 1'st 2025. :D

I still remember how some thought we'd never get to 2001.

I disagree with pre-trib mentality etc mainly for this reason.

Anyway, let's pray and work for the Lord and see if things get better.

God Bless.
If I'm right you will be able to quote this long before then. Let's just see what tomorrow brings.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
''It's always good to be underestimated.'' Donald J. Trump

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I think he left out a couple of his NFT digital cards since he said it was about his life so here is a couple more of them you can get for the low price of $99.00. Enjoy.

Nov 26, 2021
India
If I'm right you will be able to quote this long before then. Let's just see what tomorrow brings.
Agreed. But we should plan ahead, to fight and strive to win these Pro-Life and other Battles. Imo, it is a mistake, to say, "there's no use planning 5 or 10 years more into the future, because Jesus would have come back by then". People have been saying that for centuries, yet it has not happened. If many Christians believe that, then they won't plan for the future. As that happens, Atheism and Godlessness reigns Triumphant, which is part of the reason we're in the mess today. If Christ comes back, all well and good. If not, we have to keep working for His Kingdom to come, and as we work, God will give us Victory.