Trump wolf in sheep's clothing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

• Total voters
R

ROSSELLA

I say no only because I think he's a wolf in wolf's clothing. Whenver he lies or makes a statement without having it fact checked it's so easily disputed it belies belief (weather on inauguration day, murder rate, news coverage of terrorist attacks, etc.). True he claims to respect women despite his actions demonstrating otherwise (walking in on women while they're dressing, bragging about assaulting women then claiming he did so because he found it entertaining, 'blood out of her...', etc.), but it's so obvious that he doesn't respect women that his actions scream his lack of respect while his statements are mere whispers. His criticism of other races stand in stark contrast to the lack of speaches he's given about the faults of his own race. A wolf in sheep's clothing would hide itself better.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
I believe Trump truly cares about helping. I've done research and followed every single story made up in the news about him, they're just lies after lies. He had a perfect life and everyone loved him until he went up against the democrats. He left a comfortable life to be called a racist, homophobe, rapist...Etc. And is now hated by a huge population. Why would he want any of that if not to help?
No matter what "good" Trump ever does... He'll always be responsible for the filth that came out of his mouth. No matter what that makes him a man that is not worthy of respect... He's made a mockery of what conservationism stands for.

He's said and done things that make him lacking in character.

He owns a strip club

He's spoken like a child...

He's spoken like a pervert

He's kicked out veterans out of his business

He's mocked veterans who have been captured

He's supported Putin for assassinating reporters

He's supported the killing of innocent wives and kids of terrorists

He's slept around with the wives of other men and boasted about it

The list goes on...

Trump's character is tainted... If a person dismisses these bad things as not a big deal...That shows that persons character. The people who lack character give Trump a pass to be a low life.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
While Trump is enjoying a daily love fest on this forum, thousands throughout the land protest against him while millions laugh at him overseas as in this Italian festival float:

Some Italians don't like Trump?

That's funny... as I think over every single previous day of my life... I don't recall seeking Italy's opinion on... ANYTHING.

Mar 2, 2016
Some Italians don't like Trump?

That's funny... as I think over every single previous day of my life... I don't recall seeking Italy's opinion on... ANYTHING.

italians liked Mussolini....until they didn't anymore.