Trumpet sounds heard earlier this year

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nest

I think this happend earlier this year and last year, Did anyone hear what sounded like trumpets? It happened in many countries you can check it out on Youtube.

K

kenisyes

Been hearing about this for several months. I remember a heavy metal band talking about a crack in the heavens in the 1990's, and my wife and I started noticing "grey haired children" in the 1980's (this is a prophecy from the non-Biblical book of Jubilees" for the end of the world.

I think the scientific explanation is something about earth caverns resonating. But the first mention of trumpet anywhere on earth is when God was on Sinai (Ex. 19:16 I think it is), so that was probably what caused that as well.

T

Trilogic

Just recalling the trumpet blasts recorded in scripture (Revelations too much info to put here; can check on your own) each of these blasts or sounds are accompanied by an event of a global scale, and none of them pretty. I assume one of these includes the raising of the dead in Christ. Since none of these global events have occurred and we are still here then the only conclusion we can draw is there is a sound scientific explanation for these sounds.

U

Ugly

Most of this stuff was shown to be hoaxes from what i understand. I just am not willing to throw some spiritual idea at this in some feeble attempt to prove...... what? I don't know of anything in scripture that says we will, in the physical, hear trumpets being blown in the spiritual. This stuff just reeks of gold dust, diamonds and oil.

K

kenisyes

It's like UFO's. They're lights in the sky. But if we don't trust God and need another savior instead, we can read into them.

I think these are caused by dirt shifting underground due to to certain earthquakes, changing the shape of old caverns.. The right shaped cavern could make a sound in the audible human range, like the feedback builds in an auditorium. I think the world's messed up and many are longing for the return of God.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well, the rapture didnt happen so i reckon we know that it's hoax. That's kinda like saying that I heard the sound of a nuclear bomb going off..well..I'm still here aint I?

Oct 31, 2011
Kenisyes: It's like UFO's. They're lights in the sky. But if we don't trust God and need another savior instead, we can read into them.

I think these are caused by dirt shifting underground due to to certain earthquakes, changing the shape of old caverns.. The right shaped cavern could make a sound in the audible human range, like the feedback builds in an auditorium. I think the world's messed up and many are longing for the return of God.
I don’t think that saying there is a physical explanation means that it cannot be a warning from God. In the over 4,000 years of history that scripture covers, giving us how God operates in our world it reports many miracles, and often something physical was required for the miracle or to precede it. Mud was used for a blind man, a woman touched Jesus’ garment, and Moses used physical happenings to free the Hebrews. God works in the physical happenings of our world, too.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
Several months back on another Christian forum someone posted a thread with a video about some weird noise that seemed inexplicable. It's possible that it was traffic or trees being cut. Otherwise, I've not heard about "trumpet" sounds. Can someone fill me in?

K

kenisyes

I don’t think that saying there is a physical explanation means that it cannot be a warning from God. In the over 4,000 years of history that scripture covers, giving us how God operates in our world it reports many miracles, and often something physical was required for the miracle or to precede it. Mud was used for a blind man, a woman touched Jesus’ garment, and Moses used physical happenings to free the Hebrews. God works in the physical happenings of our world, too.
Of course, you are correct, Redtent. But it doesn't have to be a warning either. Or it could just be a warning that something is going wrong with the earth, and is a scientific problem. My concern was the people who are saying this proves that the rapture is immanent. We need to keep all options open. I think between my post and yours we have a good sense of balance. Thanks.