Trust God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonnoboy

Hi jonno here again, i am quite a shy person and do not like talking in front of large groups at all, so can imagine how i felt when asked to talk in front of 22 people at my university, but i just wanted to post this to let everyone know they need to trust God, he is a great guy i prayed last night that he helps me with my speech (presentation) and that he helps me to get through it and today i did it with confidence and i amazed myself and how i felt while doing it, i just wanted to let people know althought they proberly already do how amazing he is i owe a lot to him....A LOT!

So anyone like me out there, just trust him and confide in him no matter what as he is there to help everyone of us..

Thanks

Jonno

S

SeekinHIM

Thank Jonno,

This is so true, if we just trust HIM, HE will do it all through us............

Great testimony!

SeekinHIM

J

jonnoboy

Ya
That is why the lord is an amazing god and we owe our lives to him!

F

faith36

Absolute...God is always good if u trust him...He is Lord and saviour