Trust Issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

James94

May 4, 2022
Reno NV
So when life is going well, It's easy to believe God is on your side, and everything will turn out right. But when something goes wrong it is so easy to fall into despair. I need to learn to trust God's methods, no matter how disappointed I am in my life. I need to learn to put God in the center of my world and leave all my idols behind. I need to learn to love God.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
So when life is going well, It's easy to believe God is on your side, and everything will turn out right. But when something goes wrong it is so easy to fall into despair. I need to learn to trust God's methods, no matter how disappointed I am in my life. I need to learn to put God in the center of my world and leave all my idols behind. I need to learn to love God.
We all do. It's a part of spiritual growth. Remember that loving God is impossible for man. God puts His love within us. We can choose to love God with that love, because nothing else will do. (Romans 5:5)

BillyBob

Dec 20, 2023
Texas
It seems to me that that the trouble and despair are the very things that bring us closer to God. When we are made to face these issues, it makes us realize just how much we need him and draws us closer than ever before. IMHO

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
It seems to me that that the trouble and despair are the very things that bring us closer to God. When we are made to face these issues, it makes us realize just how much we need him and draws us closer than ever before. IMHO
Precious friend, imho seems you have made an excellent statement ( iyho ;) ),
Because "What Saith The Scripture?":

"...we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh
patience; And patience, experience; and experience, Hope: And
Hope maketh not ashamed; because The Love Of God Is Shed
Abroad in our hearts By The Holy Ghost Which Is Given Unto us!"
(Romans 5:3-5)​
Wow! Maybe we should humbly 'think' How close "God Is To us", eh?
Amen.