Trusting In God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

charityy

India Room/Forum Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of the drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit" (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7)

"But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them even shout for joy, because You defend them" (Psalms 5:11)

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. (Hebrews 10:35)

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5)

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kefa52

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of the drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit" (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7)

"But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them even shout for joy, because You defend them" (Psalms 5:11)

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.(Hebrews 10:35)

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5)
AWESOME! Thank you for sharing.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

this was special thank you Our God is awesome ...

charityy

India Room/Forum Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
You're Welcome. God Bless you :)

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

this was special thank you Our God is awesome ...
Yes! I needed that also...I am starting to learn what it means to trust God. I have for most of my life but a lot has happened where I somewhat abandoned MY relationship with him. I still went to church during those times, and read my bible occasionally. But I am starting to realize the difference between: "living a christian life", and having an actual relationship with God.

E

ELNino

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.(Hebrews 10:35)

Really wonderful verses! Thanks for sharing.

R

rosh037

thank you for posting those beautiful verses!