truth in your heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrb29678

How many christians out here today are racist. Honestly cuz god know

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I hope I am not racist, I am not into dating black chicks. Does that make me racists?

M

mrb29678

Nah that's just choice but if you would to have a problem with sum1 else doing it than to me that's racist

W

Water1944

I'm colorblind......:eek:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Since Noah stepped off the ark on Mt. Ararat in Turkey and the whole human race descended from him, well, I guess that makes us all a bunch of TURKEYS!!!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
No, i'm not.

All Praise to GOD who taught my heart to love and forgive.

In all things i will stand on the side of GOD which is Good every time.

Nothing can divide this matter.

Love and Forgiveness.

Revelation 7:9 for anyone who exalts any nation, kindred or tongue.

Search the next verse and find this: the word 'Salvation to our God'

May 15, 2013
How many christians out here today are racist. Honestly cuz god know
Numbers
12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.