Trying to get pregnant... still

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kandersen120406

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 2 1/2 years now.... and sadly, still no child. I have been praying about this for a while now and have also asked family and friends to pray as well. Deep down I feel like maybe it's a timing issue and God is just putting it off for a while until the moment will be even more perfect than I had imagined. Especially, because when we first started trying I was a little scared of the change so I would pray that we get pregnant when the timing is right... But I would be lieing if I didn't say that sometimes I also worry that maybe God just doesn't plan on us having a child. And I know i shouldn't question either way, but it's hard not too. I guess thats why people say be careful what you pray for?!? Either way, we are both desperately wanting our first child together and seeing everyone around us with children and new pregnancies is getting harder. Please pray for us to have a happy, healthy child of our own.... someday soon would be nice.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Its hard when the heart wants so the blessing of a child. :)
I will pray in Jesus Christ is Lord that the desire of your heart in a child will be given.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you and your husband, continue to stand in faith and confessing God's word and His promises, God bless

Jan 26, 2009
father in Jesus name i pray that you would open up my sisters' womb and shed havea child.. amen!
Be encouraged sister i have heard of so many testimonies,that women who couldnt have child said by doctors,bear child when prayed for, am sure u have prayed for it and agreed wid beleivers but hey we back u up in agreement for a child, in Jesus name

G

godovermoney

dont worry sister! keep trying you are in our prayers and just remember everything happens for a reason

K

kandersen120406

Thank you all so much for your prayers! They mean more to me than you will ever know. :)