Trying to stop

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

frazier991

I'm trying to stop drinking and smoking. Any prayer help? I feel hoprless.....Don

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my daily prayers for this.
God bless, pickles

D

daniella

GOD WILL HELP YOU i'LL PRY FOR YOU.......

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Lord God we come to you in the name of Christ Jesus, Father we ask you to give Don the strength to resist all forms of adiction, Father bring deliverance in the fullness in his life. Father God, we ask that you anoint him so he will be able to say no to drinking and smoking, Father; we ask that you give him the anointing that destroys all yokes. and free him as it say in thy Word, for who the Son set free is free indeed. Lord, give him the wisdom to allow him to see the end of this from the beginning, and to love himself so he can love his neighbors. Father you say wine is a mocker and strong drink is a deceiver, let him not be ashamed nor let thy son be deceived, by anything or any one not even his self. Father we decree his victory over these things in the name of Christ Jesus.. and we rebuke the devil that had him bound to these things and we command him to loose him in the name of Christ Jesus... Lord we speak this into his life and everything that is not from you that is in his life we command it to go right now in the Holy name of Christ Jesus. Lord we love our brother and we thank you for him, we thank you for all you have done in his life and all you are about to do. Lord pour out your grace and much mercy to help him be an overcomer in you. Lord for oyur praises and glory that his life will bring to you.. for he know if you dont do it for him Lord it wont get done.. for he has not the power nor the strength to do it for himself. But you Lord can do all things and this thing O, Lord God is a small thing with you. as you have given us your Power that worketh in is and so is your Holy Word.. we speak to him mind, body, soul and spirit, " YOU ARE FREEEE' no more chains holding you, every yoke is broken, you are no longer shackeled to drinking and smoking, "you are free now! in the Holy name of Christ Jesus..... and we speak that you will receive the peace, joy, strength, and hope of the Lord in place of your struggles and more for your soul... Lord he will not use his body as an instrument of sin, for it is your vessel, we ask that you have your way in his life and the freedom he has, we be use to glorify and praise you with his very life, the way he walk and the way he talk will all be to thy glory in the name of Christ Jesus........... YOU ARE NOW FREE; MY BROTHER, rejoice and give God the praise... it is finish..... Amen
thank you Lord God of heaven and earth for hearing and answering our prayers for you son, Brother Don.. Amen Amen

D

Dread_Zeppelin

Don you aren't alone. There are a lot of prayer warriors out there who care about you. Seek Jesus first and dont feel like a failure, because you are loved by our heavenly God and He sees your heart. You're already a winner because you belong to Christ. I will pray for you Don.

Dec 19, 2009
I used to smoke and drink. I didn’t have so much trouble giving up alcohol. The cigarettes were more difficult. It takes about six weeks to get over them, I would say.

A

Adam952

I'm new into recovery, and know how hard it can be to deal w/ addiction. I wouldn't have been able to do it w/out the love and power of Jesus.

You are in my prayers, my friend.
-A

F

fromtheriver

Don,

I know how it feels to be completely weak over an addiction. You'll make it.
You're in my prayer list.

Sincerely,
Liz