TSA .. The Civilian Army ??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2012
» Video Shows TSA’s Bizarre New Security Policy Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The footage shows TSA agents walking around a departure lounge asking to test passengers’ drinks for explosive residue with a swab they hold over the liquid.
“Now remember that this is inside the terminal, well beyond the security check and purchased inside the terminal…just people waiting to get on the plane,” writes the You Tube user who uploaded the video.

Also read these

» TSA To Conduct Grope Downs at DNC Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The TSA Is Coming To A Highway Near You - Forbes

TSA agents grope high school students at prom security checkpoint

O

oracle2world

In order to keep terrorists off balance, it is important not to have fixed routines.

So all the changing and morphing of TSA procedures greatly improve security. So does all the press coverage of outraged passengers. TSA is not exactly unhappy with how things are working.

Jul 29, 2012
You never give up FREEDOM for SAFETY .. The GENERATION that LOSES FREEDOM will NEVER SEE IT AGAIN

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
you posted information from alex jones, your argument is invalid

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
you posted information from alex jones, your argument is invalid
I used to be big into infowars and the radio show he had. I was a believer in a lot of the conspiracies that were being put out there. After doing a lot of research I fell out of that stage pretty quickly. I still believe we are being systematically stripped of our rights though, however subtle it seems. You can see rights being violated constantly without much being done about it. With the instatement of the patriot act, I do believe we sacrificed major freedoms for the sake of security. A bad move on our part for allowing it to happen. People are complacent, however, and as long as it does not directly affect them and they can go home at night and turn their tv on, they couldn't care less. But for now, I take everything I hear with a grain of salt nd try not to form an opinion unless there are overwhelming conclusive facts to back up the claim, not just speculation or convoluting certain facts to make a point.

Anyway with all the scare tactics and other stuff being put out there, people are led to believe we are living in a dangerous time. I thought this article concerning how dangerous of a time we are living in is pretty cool.

Ours is the most peaceful time in history: Steven Pinker - Times Of India

Jul 29, 2012
No laws are being violated. I was speaking of Info Wars. He is not my favorite but this one had video and I have seen others post video of the TSA .. They have helped at several political events and now at high schools. This is getting out of hand.

And thanks for the link

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
While I think Alex Jones does a great job at trying to protect people, I also believe he pushes his own agendas with bias. I think he goes on a lot of witch hunts as well. I have seen his videos about the illuminati and bilderberg and while this is all well and good, I believe he is chasing smoke screens. I am impressed with his information on subliminal symbolism in movies and music, however. My problem is that what he does seems to be more involved with upsetting people, creating confusion, and drawing attention from the real issue, which is salvation. Although he disagrees with the movie zeitgeist, I personally believe he is the same type of agent playing the game from a different angle. His goal is to cause disorder in the population. Ordo ab chao - Order out of chaos. I think his messages, while informative, are scare tactics used to create chaos in the minds of men. He doesn't teach salvation ( at least I have never heard him do it ) and this should be a huge part of his message.

Isn't he the one with the radio podcast about all these wild theories of hollow earth and planet niburu and stuff like that? That is not conductive to my believe system. He is pushing an agenda that has satanic roots. I read a review of his once on the movie zeitgeist, and he was more concerned about the political views mentioned in the movie rather than the fact that most of the movie was spent trying to disprove Jesus' existence.

Jul 29, 2012
To tell the truth I don't know. I really don't follow him to close. SO please don't hold me to everything he says, but I believe in this case even a squirrel gets a nut every once in a while and it is video and not the first I have seen on the TSA.

J

jimmydiggs

Pedobear would be proud of the TSA.

Jul 29, 2012
Jimmy I was going to give you a like for that, but it kind of makes me want to throw up just a little .. LOL