Turkey Ham and Cheese Quiche

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Turkey Ham and Cheese Quiche

I and some of my brethren do not eat pork. I didn’t want the title to turn one off, in that case. Feel free to use any kind of ham you prefer.

What You Need

1 Tbsp. oil
½ cup yellow onion diced
1 ½ cup diced turkey ham
1 deep-dish pie crust
2 cups shredded Swiss/Mozzarella or Cheddar (or mix) cheese
4 eggs
1 cup half-and-half (sub. evaporated undiluted)

Make It

Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat oil in small skillet & sauté onions. Remove from heat; set aside.
Put pie crust on cookie sheet.
Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly onto bottom of crust.
Arrange in ham and sautéed onions.
Beat eggs and half-and-half with wire whisk until well blended.
Salt & pepper to taste; pour over ingredients in crust.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Most will soak in.
Bake 15 min. then reduce oven temp to 350°F.
Bake 20 to 25 more min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 min. before serving.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I made this for supper Friday night. This with a tossed salad makes for a very satisfying meal and only takes about an hour. A tasty twist: substitute half a cup of sour cream for half of the milk.:cool: