TURN OFF THE PHONE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ssue
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Ssue

Guest
View attachment 113674

There should not be anyone answering phone calls or texting during the worship service. By turning off our phones before the worship we need to make sure nothing will interfere with the service. Our worship should make unbelievers think, “Wow, they give all their life to worship. They really do confess Jesus!” Even newcomers should automatically be moved and inspired by the way we worship.

-extraced from Lord's day sermon on April 19


Even though the presider announces "please turn off the phone" before the service, there the phone rings every time.
Turning off the phone and focusing on God are needed.
 
Hope you don't mind me saying, I disagree on both points (phone and dress code) for various reasons. But as its your blog I won't say any more, it would make for an interesting debate though in the forums. God bless.
 
Miri;bt15359 said:
Hope you don't mind me saying, I disagree on both points (phone and dress code) for various reasons. But as its your blog I won't say any more, it would make for an interesting debate though in the forums. God bless.

Even though you have a different opinion from me, you are not hostile.
I like it. Thank you.
 
Miri;bt15359 said:
Hope you don't mind me saying, I disagree on both points (phone and dress code) for various reasons. But as its your blog I won't say any more, it would make for an interesting debate though in the forums. God bless.

Whenever you write your point of view (your beliefs) let me know it so I can read them, too.

Thanks! (honey pot)
 
Ssue;bt15361 said:
Even though you have a different opinion from me, you are not hostile.
I like it. Thank you.

Honey is sweet, but a bee?

il_570xN.331530792.jpg


let´s see it, too.