two requests

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
First if you can, please keep some friends, call them H&W, they need much prayer for their mariage.
The husband has been working so hard to keep their marraige, and wife is struggling with effects from childhood abuse.
He is a christian , shes not sure.
Thankyou for all prayers for them.
Second, my brother in law is having hip replacment surgury on the 10th, please pray all will go well for him.
Thankyou all so much. :)

in Jesus, God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying for both requests. God is our restorer and He can and will make all things new and beautiful again for H&W and your brother-in-law. God bless

S

shekaniah

Lord we place H&W into Your loving and understanding care... please give each one of them a clear view into each others hearts.
Give them compassion for the other person's struggles. Bring emotional healing... through Your guidance make what is broken in spirit, whole again.
Create in them clean hearts, restore the joy of Your salvation, uphold them in Your free spirit. May grace, faith, Love and hope become thier mind sets.
In Jesus name Amen

S

shekaniah

Lord I lift up Pickles brother to you...give him peace and a calmness about the pending surgery. Lead, direct and guide the care provider team
in Your wisdom...So that the surgery may go better than the Doctor has planned...may it be according to what You have planned.
Bless his family...lead their prayers...in Jesus Loving name Amen

P.S.
Lord I thank you for Pickles and her loving and faithful heart! in Jesus name Amen
God be with you too!!! Pickles

W

woodl

First if you can, please keep some friends, call them H&W, they need much prayer for their mariage.
The husband has been working so hard to keep their marraige, and wife is struggling with effects from childhood abuse.
He is a christian , shes not sure.
Thankyou for all prayers for them.
Second, my brother in law is having hip replacment surgury on the 10th, please pray all will go well for him.
Thankyou all so much. :)

in Jesus, God bless
pickles
O mighty God you know the request before they are even made. I pray for this mariage in the name of Jesus. Give him strengh and wisdom to support and guide his family and give her a sound mind and a pure heart to know you Lord as you are. May your healing hand be with the brother in law and see him through. In the name of Jesus we ask, amen.

N

nyla

my prays are out there for you and the others god bless!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all so much for your prayers for them.

God bless:)
pickles

S

shekaniah

How did the surgery go?
Praying....