Two two things in human life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Emmybright

Mar 7, 2020
The topic may look some how but i think i have to post it .in life we get two stage with two two THINGS (2,2) .the two stages are heaven and earth that every human will surely pass through.WHEN HUMAN GET TO THE FIRST STAGE TWO DIFFERENT SPIRIT ,SPIRIT OF GOD AND SPIRIT OF THE DARKNESS .BUT ONE WOULD BE ACCEPTED INTO THE HUMAN.IN EARTH,IS EITHER YOU ARE RICH OR POOR.ALSO,IN HEAVEN ,THERE IS PARADISE AND HELL.INWHICH ONE WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN. CHOOSE WELL.THANKS.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This has nothing to do with food recipes, therefore does NOT belong in this forum.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
The topic may look some how but i think i have to post it .in life we get two stage with two two THINGS (2,2) .the two stages are heaven and earth that every human will surely pass through.WHEN HUMAN GET TO THE FIRST STAGE TWO DIFFERENT SPIRIT ,SPIRIT OF GOD AND SPIRIT OF THE DARKNESS .BUT ONE WOULD BE ACCEPTED INTO THE HUMAN.IN EARTH,IS EITHER YOU ARE RICH OR POOR.ALSO,IN HEAVEN ,THERE IS PARADISE AND HELL.INWHICH ONE WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN. CHOOSE WELL.THANKS.
I'm not sure why you posted this in the food recipe section.
It read like a bunch of gibberish. I have no idea what you were saying. The random punctuation added to the difficulty in understanding any of it.
But if I understand anything you claim that he'll and paradise are contained within heaven? That's entirely unbiblical.
What relevance being rich or poor has in a supposedly spiritual based discussion has zero connection. What little I can piece together seems entirely wrong.
And all caps is often perceived as rude in online communication.
I did not find one thing your post got right.