Two useless/inappropriate/wrong accusations

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

Senior Member
May 24, 2014
11,887
8,709
113
whats more amazing, is how can someone who have experienced this love and forgiveness. Ever lose faith completely to the point, they do not even believe in Christ anymore.

Yes. I go one way, then another, as I clearly see the tension between verses. And then I come back to the fact that satan believes very deeply, that Christ exists. He doesn't just believe it - he knows it. And that to put your hand to the plow and turn back is to be not fit for the Kingdom. And yet, I trust Him that He will do whatever is good concerning me. And... I just have to accept the tensions and go to Him with them and let Him place me among them and wait for Him to show me more and give me more understanding.

I have gotten to a point where OSAS vs. NOSAS has actually become a...moot point to me. Because if He is ever ready to forgive, why do I need to concern myself with it. His mercies begin anew each morning. Why do I need to grab for something that He is ever ready to give as if I want it apart from Him, like a contract that ties His hands, even against unbelief and mistrust? I don't know if that came out clearly...

I believe this came out very clearly and beautifully. Amen.