Tyler Perry?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like Tyler Perry?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kind of

• I don't know him

• Total voters
F

forgivenandloved

What do you think about Tyler Perry? I think he's a pretty cool dude and has a good way of getting the gospel out.

K

kevin33

I LOVE HIS MOVIES THEY ARE FUNNY AND VERY HEARTWARMING WHICH ONES HAVE YOU SEEN I LOVE HIS MATILDA CHARECTER ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE TRIES TO TELL THAT LITTLE GIRL ABOUT THE BIBLE STORY CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE I THINK IT WAS HIS NEWEST ONE I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I WAS CRYING OH AND THE ONE WITH THE CHAINSAW AND SHE CUTS THE COUCH IN HALF THAT WAS HALARIOUS

N

naomibelieves

I absolutely love all his movies, they make you think... although some of the language used,... but the movies are used to get to large masses, and they don't hide the reality and provide people with the choice they can make.

C

christiancollegegirl

I think Tyler Perry is so talented and so funny!! Madea is my favorite character.

G

GurlieGurl16

I love Tyler Perry and his movies are so good?! Ive had Tyler Perry movie marathons with my friends, its really good.
I like how every single one of his movies has a message in it but can still be funny, and how like how most ppl voted that they like
him haha.

C

carpetmanswife

Love him ......

K

kevin33

wow just seen another one of his movies he has such powerful messages in his movies