UK - A Godless, crooked, & perverse society

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sc81

Dec 17, 2013
yes i've heard alot of disappointing news coming out of the UK, as someone with english ancestors it is sad. Unless there is any mass repentance by society though it will only get worse

maybe i'm a bit biased but I feel England through things like the production of the English Bible which is the most printed book in history and the many english theologians have done more to spread christianity than any other country. Maybe that is why the attack there by satan is the strongest.

Mar 13, 2014
Yes this is true, society is literaly messed up, I'm in my thirties now and I can remember when I was younger things were a lot better, everyone I talk to now says the same thing regarding family, family is not family no more, and the youth of today are so deranged it is cool to be bad and who do you have to blame for that for the most part is the parents and I think that when they made it illegal to discipline your child that greatly contributed to the youth going astray " He who spares the rod hates his own son." And the fact that people have become so materialistic has left any thought of God let alone love out of the general conversation among people in society today. ... 1 love God bless.

Dec 26, 2014
i lived around seattle 2 years. no screens on anyone's windows. (one of the first surprises there). asked why? no flying insects. no mosquitoes. loved it there ! (at least that part, and the weather, and the ocean, and the mountains, and canada eh!? ....

Mosquitoes are everywhere! So do you live everywhere? :)

Dec 26, 2014
sadly, the lack of good people to see and follow (as examples) is one reason so many posters think wrongly that there aren't any good people around.

still, maybe not 'sad' --- requires going to GOD'S WORD: EPHESIANS, ACTS, HEBREWS, REVELATION, COLOSSIANS, PHILIPPIANS, GENESIS, DEUTERONOMY, PSALMS 119,1,23

see IN GOD'S WORD, FROM GOD'S WORD, by grace, sheer grace , if yahweh permits (as no one can see anything otherwise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

see in yahweh's WORD, what yahweh's people ARE LIKE. LIFE LIKE. LIVE LIKE. DO. HOW we ACT and who we depend on and who IS RELIABLE..... HIS WORD is entirely different than most posters see,
and obviously also than anyplace in the world as it is seen by the world,
except where the true believers are living as one with yahweh in yahshua as it is written (rare, yes, rare)..

see IN HIS WORD, seek seek seek and keep seeking from yahweh (the creator) because no one else has
the words of eternal life,
nor can anyone else earn nor give righteousness, peace and joy RIGHT NOW TODAY.

E

Elysian

The ''in God we trust'' printed on your bills was never the god of the bible,it is the establishments god.

J

Jay3009

The churches are empty and the prisons are full which tells you all you need to know about the UK. Awful place to live!

M

Miri

Wow you should visit the North East of England, where I live there is a revival going on.
New churches are springing up regularly and the existing ones are filling up.

My own church is bursting at the seams with a 1000 plus congregation.

As for the problem areas and the issues mentioned in the OP, they
present wonderful opportunities to spread the gospel and reach out.

Such people are lost, they have no hope, they have no joy, no
reason for living. We have the answer!

jb

Feb 27, 2010
The churches are empty and the prisons are full which tells you all you need to know about the UK. Awful place to live!
Say no more...I see you're from Liverpool! LOL :p

J

Jay3009

Hahahaaa, that I am :)

Apr 11, 2015
Wow you should visit the North East of England, where I live there is a revival going on.
New churches are springing up regularly and the existing ones are filling up.

My own church is bursting at the seams with a 1000 plus congregation.

As for the problem areas and the issues mentioned in the OP, they
present wonderful opportunities to spread the gospel and reach out.

Such people are lost, they have no hope, they have no joy, no
reason for living. We have the answer!

just don't be too confident and sure - ask not for whom the bell tolls it tolls for me and thee - btw the way for an unbiased out by an Aussie about the state of Christianity in USA and UK and also Europe via google see [The State of the Nation] by Ken Ham - any comments - btw see my post [Born again ....Blasphemy] - wincam

Last edited:
T

tanach

Claudia T I disagree with you about immorality coming to America from the Uk. America is made up of people decendedfrom many European nationalities. There have always been decadence and moral decay in every society since Babel. I don't think anywhere has a monopoly on Morality or the absence of it.

M

MadParrotWoman

I don't know why but if a fellow Brit criticizes the UK I'm OK with it but if someone from anywhere else does it I get seriously :mad: We have a lot of problems in the UK - a LOT BUT we are also greatly blessed, we are a rich nation and take much for granted, it is why everyone wants to come here - they bypass the rest of Europe to come here and they come here in their droves. The problem with this is that we get the world's riff-raff with them including ISIS.

T

tanach

MadParotWoman I agree with everything you said. I am actually fed up to the teeth with people attacking the UK for everything wrong in the world and then coming here for our welfare benefits. If we are so bad why do they hide in lorries to get here. I also notice that our awful society doesn't stop the tourists blocking our pavements every summer.

E

Elysian

Introduction
Themain goals I aim to reach through writing this is to educate peopleabout the UK from a Christian point of view, and to also seewhat others who live in the UK think about my views.

EndDays
All it takes is 10 minute walk down town to convince methat we're in the end days, there is such sin it is almost beyondcomprehension. The majority if people (where I live) don't work,don't want to work, take drugs, deliberately upset, antagonise, andintimidate, are rude, uncouth, don't care for others, are 100%selfish, vandalise, randomly attack people, and a whole host of otherissues that I daren't list. My Fiancée has a particularly "innocent"look and has never been able to walk to the local shops alone and notbe heckled with threatening or sexual remarks.

Not all areasare this bad, it is just where I live, but bear in mind I do livein the countryside(ish). Despite the sort of ways people act that Ihave listed, this is not even the real problem, that are just abi-product of something far more sinister and horrendously evil, thisevil is so widespread in every government institution, and every partof the country that it will be very difficult to break it down,however I will try my best.

State Education
Unlessyou have been to an English school you would not believe themind-shattering atrocities that come out of the youths foulmouths.

NOTE: It may seem like I am quite harsh with the way Idescribe things, but I am merely trying (in vain) to convey just howinexplicably insane things are.

Daily topics for all schoolchildren of all ages and all levels of intelligence areabout sex, incest, war, death, drugs, violence, laughing at historicevents relating to genocide, and a heavy dose of cussing withinnumerable profanities. This is seen as okay and encouraged by bothparents and and teachers! As a matter of fact, teachers are nearly asbad as the pupils, using profane language etc.

Stateschools take in all these undisciplined feral children and put themthrough daily brainwashing and indoctrination through the syllabusused. School has been transformed from an education institution to aplace where children are lied to and told what to think. The childrenwho want to learn have their lives made more difficult by the worstof the pupils and the teachers will do nothing, and when those pupilstak e matters into their own hands then they are disciplined for itand singled out.

Schoolsare now factories for producing generations of evil, and most notablyself righteous individualswho have all the answers!

UKCulture
Forthe record you are an uneducated bigot if you disagree with ANYofthe following:

• Homosexuality is okay
  • We are a tolerant nation
  • Stereotypes are all wrong
  • Identifying someone using their ethnicity is not okay and completely racist
  • Sex before marriage is perfectly alright
  • Anyone can be Christian, all you have to do is believe in God
  • If you believe everything the bible says then you're archaic, and really intolerant

Schools produce are wonderful combination of people here are some typical examples:

(I took the liberty to give them nick-names)
    Master Scientist: Militant atheist, treats all Christians with contempt, if you disagree you're incredibly stupid, have very poor morals and need to wake up. The ''Master Scientist'' loves recycling and parroting certain scientific theories and principles using complicated terms in an attempt to humiliate Christians and win the argument before an opposing argument can even be presented without interruption.

ChaosLover: Totally uninterested in God or Science, has no feelings forothers, and no consideration for anyone but themselves. They feed offviolence and chaos and genuinely love other people suffering andbeing in pain, or embarrassment. Their evil nature is so incrediblyblack it is truly beyond comprehension. Nothing makes them happierthan to taunt those weaker than them, and to vandalise, hurt orpsychologically destroy. They will make anyone’s life a misery, anddo anything for pleasure.

TheNew Human: These are people are who openly atheist or Muslim orfalsely call themselves Christian doing us all a massive disservicein doing so. They promote 21[SUP]st[/SUP]Century Western Agendas, and advocate political correctness to theextreme. These people were responsible for the name change of blackbin bags to refuse sacks because it was deemed racist by them (nevermind the fact they really are black and bin bags...) but wait it getsworse! Certain councils now ban the word manhole because it's sexist& brainstorm because it's offensive to epileptics. If youdisagree with the norms in society, then you will be brutallyattacked and labeled ''ignorant'', ''homophobe'' and here's a classic''narrow minded'' (I'll talk about narrow mindedness in the nextparagraph).

TheInbetweener: These are people who are usually agnostic and ratherrelaxed when it comes to talking about Jesus, or religion. Theyreckon we all have our beliefs and if what we believe makes us happythen go for it, just don't shove it down their throats and keep it toyourself. Generally they're the more pleasant people to deal with.

Onceagain the list could go on, but these are four very common types ofpeople in society, and especially typical in schools/universities.

Thelaughable Fallacies of our Mainstream Cultural Beliefs
Inthe UK we all all live under the guise of certain widely acceptedbeliefs.

1. You respect my beliefs I respect yours
  2. Freedom of Speech & Freedom to Believe
  3. We are an open minded and tolerant society
''Yourespect my beliefs and I'll respect yours.'' This is something I hearall the time, but do people ever consider perhaps it's in my beliefsto share my beliefs with others? If it's in someone’s beliefs thatothers should keep their beliefs to themselves, how will these twoindividuals with such starkly opposing beliefs, respect each othersbeliefs?
Ifsomeone tells me not to tell them about my beliefs, they contradictthemselves! Ibelieve I should share my beliefs, but surely if they tell me not toand I disagree they're sharing their belief of not sharing beliefs,this is the sort of hypocritical madness this morally corrupt countryhas fallen.

Youare allowed to talk about anything, as long as your beliefs oropinion does not break the norm or offend anyone. In certaincountries it is made very clear what is and what is not allowed to besaid. At the very least these countries are being clear and honestwith its people! In the UK we are told we have freedom of speech andfreedom to believe, but as soon as someone say something that doesn'tfit in with the norms than suddenly we are told ''You can't saythat!'' What Happened to freedom of speech? Are we not entitled to anopinion? The truthful answer is we are NOT, and you can lose you jobfor freedom of speech, you will be hated, and even put in jailbecause you are seen as ''extreme'' all because you are in contentionwith what the rest of the world says. You are deemed as uneducated ifyou disagree with anything, and society has gone as far as to labelyou MEDICALLY with something for disagreeing and/or having adifferent opinion.

Finally,we are on the whole an open minded and tolerant society. We are not,the only difference between now and 100 years ago is what wetolerate, and consider right and wrong has changed. For example 100years ago, we did not tolerate homosexuality, and anyone whodisagreed was seen as crazy. Now, We do tolerate homosexuality andanyone who does not is seen crazy. Sounds like we're REALLY openminded.

NOTE2: Just in case anyone noticed, I used homosexuality as an example afew times, I have nothing against homosexuals and love them just asmuch as my other neighbours.

Iwill be continuing this if anyone finds it interesting, and it wouldbe interesting to hear your opinions. Finally, apologies for anyspelling/grammar mistakes I don't like proof reading.

We now live in a world of deception where 2+2=3, where good is called evil and evil is seen as good.I have children so this madness is on my mind every minute of the day(literally) The rate at which madness is accelerating on this planet is staggering.The Devil has got his momentum up and is now on a roll and we are definitely getting towards the pointy end of things.People from a century ago would consider today's society mentally ill or Demon possessed,personally I feel as though I live in a lunatic asylum called Earth.

M

Miri

just don't be too confident and sure - ask not for whom the bell tolls it tolls for me and thee - btw the way for an unbiased out by an Aussie about the state of Christianity in USA and UK and also Europe via google see [The State of the Nation] by Ken Ham - any comments - btw see my post [Born again ....Blasphemy] - wincam

I am confident, the Lord is really moving in my city and its evident to see.
There has been several brand new evangelical bible believing born again christian
churches established just in the last couple of years.

Many of the existing churches which were dead or just going through the motions are
now springing to life, even their notice boards which use to advertise bring and buy
sales etc, now display gospel messages and invites for people to come to Christ.

There is so much good spiritual activity it's hard to keep up with it all.
Several local schools have asked our church and other churches to take assemblies
and run after school clubs - this at a time where political correctness seems to be the
main media theme of the day.

Our church is currently in the middle of building a new church - which God has
provided free of charge (otherwise it would have been £20 million pound). See
the following testimony link.

http://christianchat.com/testimonies/111548-god-has-provided-20-million-church.html

Christians need to be realistic and prayer about the things we see around us.
But GOD IS NOT DEAD no matter what doubters may say or feel. He is still
on the throne Sometimes we look around and see just bleakness and
problems but that does not mean he isn't working and bringing about
his perfect plans.

Sometimes we see the working out of his plans on a massive scale.
Other times it is just one person at a time.

Let us pray into needs and rejoice at the work of his hands. :)