UK wants to ban crucifixes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Same people like in Paul's day behind it, me guess.

W

wwjd_kilden

Because "they" fear the Christian faith
Because the one feeding them theese ideas know that the one that (true) Christians serve has the power

J

jack4022

I'm sorry to hear that the UK is trying to take people's right to religious expression away :(

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
They can ban whatever they like, they can't take our soul!

G

Gazza21

Amen loveme1!

J

jkalyna

I READ LONG BACK OF A LOT OF CHURCHES THERE WERE CLOSED, A LOT.

E

edward99

Same people like in Paul's day behind it, me guess.
It's embarrassing how little informed we are as a nation.
It's encouraging to note some do understand.
Blessings to you in His Service.
Edward

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Doesnt bother me, I dont worship a crucifix. It's a graven image

F

Foxxtale

let 'em do whatever they want. Doesn't change the truth one bit.

Mar 1, 2012
Cross to bear? UK denies Christians right to wear crucifix — RT

Well ain't that something. How is it that no other religion (not that Christianity is supposed to be one but for the sake of this) faces persecution like this.
I had no idea that the government was doing this. I wear a crucifix everywhere. School. Work. Work Experience. Church. I even wore it when I played football for our high school. Including when I was the goalkeeper. I can't believe that the Queen has no power to stop this at all.

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
Let me some up the UK's view on religion:
Christianity = Intolerant, Outdated, Prejudiced.
Islam = Wonderful, Let's Not Offend Them
All Other Religions = Do Whatever

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
I can't believe that the Queen has no power to stop this at all.
Actually she does... she is the last part of the process of passing legislation in the UK. :)

A

angel1581

Is this true? I've not heard anything about it?
Xx

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
G

Gazza21

Actually she does... she is the last part of the process of passing legislation in the UK. :)
She has no power really though. She is only a figure head. It is Europe that has the power as 80% of our laws are made there. It is only heading one way unfortunately. That is one banking system and one currency, if you know what I mean. The only thing we can do is be mini Christ's and pray the God uses us to bring people to Him.

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
Incredible as it may seem, the only group fighting for Christians' rights is the English Defense League, which the secular left in Britain has conveniently tagged as "neo-nazi".

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
It's embarrassing how little informed we are as a nation.
It's encouraging to note some do understand.
Blessings to you in His Service.
Edward
What is sad is that most do not even want to be informed. They are content living in the illusions that "big brother" has lured them into. Ignorance is not bliss.