ummm not sure what do do anymore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

justmeonlyme

Jan 16, 2010
so im not really sure bout saying this ive been told by people that i just need to get over it and stop having these stuped thoughts coz i have a great life and i shouldnt be feeling like this. anyway well ive been feeling very suicdal for the past proply past 6months but ive been suicdal on and off for 3years and in that time ive alson been self harming and im at a point where idk what to do anymore i just feel so traped i cant stop self harming each day that goes by thing get worse and worse im scared and alone no one gets me and i dont even feel like i desurve to be around people. this site is the only place i feel safe latly and i cant even hardly talk in chat i just dont wanta do this anymore but i cant end things my sister needs me i cant do that to her but i just dont no anymore idk what to do i feel so far from God 6months ago i was totaly on fire for God he was the centure of my world i was even started to go longer and longer with out self harming but now im doing it nearly everyday the thoughts of suicide rule my life im scared and idk what to do anymore... im sorry guys you dont need to hear all this im sure ill be fine... always am! always have to be!

R

Rbiklen

You have depression. It's okay :)
I have it too. Just go to a psychatrist, or eat a TON of chocolate! They will give you some meds that can help your brain produce the right chemicals to regulate your mood.

Common chemical imbalances related to emotional disorders such as anxiety and depression include:

• Reduced availability of neurotransmitters like Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine, GABA and Acetylcholine.
  • Increased levels of toxic neurochemicals such as Homocysteine
  • Lower levels of serum Magnesium, Zinc or Potassium
  • Unhealthy, or deficient levels of essential vitamins like B6, B9, B12 and Vitamin-C
  • Undersupply of key cofactors like amino acids that are used to help transport neurotransmitter precursors into the blood-brain barrier.
  • Increased cortisol stress hormone levels

R

Rbiklen

Psalm 9:9
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

justmeonlyme

Jan 16, 2010
ive been to the doctor ive seen 4difrent cansalars in the past year none of them think i need medication or anything coz on the outside i live a "normal" life i look like i happy bright teen but its what goes on in my head... but im to shy and polite and scared to show anyone what goes on inside...

D

Dmurray

I've been depressed too, I know how you feel, and it's not fun. You are worthy! We are baptized into Christ, and washed with his blood Since we are baptized into Jesus, He covers us, and Jesus is worthy, which makes you worthy too!

Lord I thank you for your goodness and your strength Jesus, I pray in the name of Jesus that you will send your Holy Ghost to comfort justmeonlyme,
that you shall have your hand upon her and give her strength God,
To take her hand and guide her down the path of righteousness and deliver her from her depression and mind frame of thinking,
That through you Christ she shall claim victory over this spiritual battle,
that you shall send your Angels down and protect her so she can stand tall and serve you God.
We give you all the glory and all the praise God. Hallelujah, thank you God. In Jesus' name Amen.