ummm..... ya

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovergrl1

is there a better,
to be right now,
than to be at home,
listening to the crickets' sound,
outside the windows.
is there a better place,
to be right now,
than in my bed,
closing my eyes,
falling into a deep sleep,
to forget about the days,
forget the nights,
forget about you.

heartbroken,
nothing better than to sleep,
to forget that you are gone,
to forget your lies,
forget the way
you told me,
you never loved me,
forget the way,
you looked at me,
when you left,
i want to forget,
i want to leave this world,
close my eyes,
fall to sleep to stop the heart,
fronts beating.

i block my ears,
from hearing the sounds,
like your voice,
like when you used to talk to me, those lovely words,
they sounded so tender,
now they kill me,
they hurt me,
i don't want to hear anything, don't want to hear the waves,
hitting against the sand,
don't want to hear the birds,
chirping outside the windows,
don't want to see my face,
don't want to see you,
i want to close i want to block away,
the world to stop the pain,
in my heart,
i want my heart to stop beating,
stop bleeding,
from the words,
your lies.

L

Let_It_Be

Wow. Those are powerful words. I'm thinking this is a poem with your true feelings. I am so sorry you are feeling pain. I think a lot of people can understand wanting to go Home (to Heaven). Heaven's going to be so awesome, and our Saviour will be there with us! But, that will have to wait. Emotional pain hurts so much, and God wants to help you through it. I hope you'll let Him. You will be in my prayers.

Father God,

Please help lovergrl1 through this painful time that she's going through right now. Please comfort her and keep her. Please gather her up in Your comforting arms and show her that she's going to be alright and that You're here for her. Amen.

Oct 13, 2009
I liked this poem as it flowed well, and was easy to read.

however, the entire thing was very cliche and predictable. (this is a very brief opinion, but I work as a moderator on a writing based website, so that's my creds)

Last edited: